5 (17.2%)
No
13 (44.8%)
<3
6 (20.7%)
Touch Me
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Buhbookabuhpkapkapkapkapka 4 - Halloween Edition  (Read 6691 times)

u mad
nice arguement there, i can see all the well-detailed and refuting elements
Come on, kalphiter. You knew it was going to suck.
he admits it himself

Which shows his trolling.

It only sucks because of low production value.

:(

It only sucks because of low production value.
Nah, maybe it just sucks because you are to stupid to realize these idiotic things are not funny.

To everyone who participated in this, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Lol, it's mainly funny because you keep making them and everyone is bitching because they think they are forced to watch.

everyone is bitching because they think they are forced to watch.
we're telling him that it sucks. we're not forced to watch it, but if we didn't, we couldn't have an opinion on it. that's like saying if you don't have a good opinion, then don't post

Lol, it's mainly funny because you keep making them and everyone is bitching because they think they are forced to watch.
Lol, it's funny because you have no idea what you are talking about.

We are not forced to watch it. I didn't watch it. But this loving moron has made two topics about this stuff in a time span of three hours. Its hard to ignore some idiot teaming up with a bunch of other idiots to make some idiotic peice of stuff video. He constantly goes on with this meme. This is the second video of this he has posted.

So no, we are not being forced to watch, but we are forced to put up with him and we are forced to see his topics.

Lol, it's funny because you have no idea what you are talking about.

We are not forced to watch it. I didn't watch it. But this loving moron has made two topics about this stuff in a time span of three hours. Its hard to ignore some idiot teaming up with a bunch of other idiots to make some idiotic peice of stuff video. He constantly goes on with this meme. This is the second video of this he has posted.

So no, we are not being forced to watch, but we are forced to put up with him and we are forced to see his topics.
I'm pretty sure he's posted more than 2 topics.

I'm pretty sure he's posted more than 2 topics.

Probably, I didn't really search. All I know is I've seen his first video about this meme, his topic attempting to gain moronic participants, and this topic.

ahahaha that was hilarious

I vote we demote Yoga from a pop fish morian to a LewnaJa.

Anybody second?

I love you all, why so mean? :(

I'm sorry to insult your form of comedy, but this isn't funny at all anymore.

I'm sorry to insult your form of comedy, but this isn't funny at all anymore.

At least you were honest.

At least you were honest.
We are all honest.
We're saying the harsh truth.
Learn your lesson