5 (17.2%)
No
13 (44.8%)
<3
6 (20.7%)
Touch Me
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Buhbookabuhpkapkapkapkapka 4 - Halloween Edition  (Read 6710 times)

u mad
Brb kicking from guild.

Edit: Wtf he never joined. >:c
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:31:32 AM by Chrono »

Why the forget is Seventh all, "GOD THIS loving SUCKS STOP TROLLING ARGH KEYBOARD SMASH YOU'RE SO GODA-DAMNED STUPID YOGAMOANYO YOU TROLL NO EFFORT BAD QUALITY ARGH"

Except with 75% less capitalization?

Edit:

Also everyone who seems to be against this is someone who is serious 24/7.

Or they don't know Yogamoanyo.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:26:02 AM by Supreme Guy »

Why the forget is Seventh all, "GOD THIS loving SUCKS STOP TROLLING ARGH KEYBOARD SMASH YOU'RE SO GODA-DAMNED STUPID YOGAMOANYO YOU TROLL NO EFFORT BAD QUALITY ARGH"

Except with 75% less capitalization?

Edit:

Also everyone who seems to be against this is someone who is serious 24/7.

Or they don't know Yogamoanyo.
I'm not serious 24/7, but this forum community (yoga, rainbow, aeris, night fox, and a few others) tends to drive me away.

Your framerate sucks.  The whole thing sucks.  I really hope you get banned for posting this stuff.

Your framerate sucks.  The whole thing sucks.  I really hope you get banned for posting this stuff.

I've posted 4 different ones. Why would I get banned now? I think at the least I would get a warning, anyways.

I've posted 4 different ones.
That's why you would get banned.  Does badspot have to warn you to ban you?  Nope.

That's why you would get banned.  Does badspot have to warn you to ban you?  Nope.

This is my 5th one posted, and no, badspot doesn't have to warn, but he probably would say something about it.

i think badspot enjoys this rage.
but i am not badspot.
also 0:38
DEAR GOD WHAT THE snake
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 05:03:11 AM by PossesedAngel »

You spend an hour and a half working on that?
-snip-
I lol'd so loving hard.

A little late, but I was there. Mah name's Excalibur :3

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=133188.msg2985242#msg2985242
hah cigarettes I called it.

Also everyone in this video now earns cigarette status.

That means you
Kalphiter
Menen
Daenth.

You're a richard. Some of us may find the video humorous or a tad annoying, but not you. You stand up and say, "oh hurr this video is stuff everyone in this video is a cigarette" when honestly, I think you're the cigarette.

I've never had any respect for you and never liked you to be honest. I wouldn't even give a rat's ass if you drama'd me, because I stood up for everyone in that video and myself.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:54:55 AM by Comatose »

I just watched everything.

Get the forget out
You know most of the community hates these videos and wants you to stop. You are not funny. You are merely being a troll.
I also find it funny how people hated it and as soon as they could be in it, they instantly like them just because they were in 1 video

if you dont like buhforgetkapkaprichards or whatever the hell its named, get out. nobody demands you to click these threads

and i hate making that point but seriously you're all acting like loving children