Author Topic: My rant on those people being a furry.  (Read 12307 times)

Can't we all just shut up?

I've realized that it's really all about majority in most cases, but this forum is pretty tolerant actually. We have a Hot Boys thread and a Hot Anime Girls thread and a Hot girls thread. Not many people go in there saying friend/WEEABOO/STRAIGHT-PERSON! I'm sure if a Hot Furry thing was to arise, it would probably get shot down pretty quickly, seeing as 1: There are only a few furries, and 2: A lot of those furries have really done some really stupid and generally stuffty things to make their subculture seem more forgeted up than it is and have really stupid members, making the general stereotype of a furry seem super-terrible.

Ladios and Nymph don't go around posting pictures of gay research comics; I've never seen any gay comics on here actually. However, I've seen several loveual comics, stoies, drawings etc. of furries.

That is a good point, all the furries are handicapped and hated for things other than being furries. And Ladios isn't gay he is just a cigarette.

YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND MORALLY UNJUST!

The ONLY proper way to have intercourse is in the missionary position between two consenting adults, that are OF AGE and married, with the lights off and blinds closed while under the covers. and STRICTLY for procreation.

You're all going to hell.

That is a good point, all the furries are handicapped and hated for things other than being furries. And Ladios isn't gay he is just a cigarette.
No, ladios is biloveual.

Holly stuff. Holly stuff. PEOPLE. Stop fighting. It's just anthropomorphic animals. You might like people, us furries feel the same way about anthropomorphic animals. We post a picture of a furry, you go nucking futs. You post 100+ pages of girls, and we furries don't flip on you, making a bunch of Drama topics.

I think normal people don't share their special interestes

You post 100+ pages of girls, and we furries don't flip on you, making a bunch of Drama topics.
that's because furries are a minority

Woman, don't lie; I know you secretly enjoy people getting mad at you.

I don't know if anyone has said this.. But Rainbow is a dude :o

But seriously, adblock their avatars, and ignore them. Problem solved.
So I'm not the only one doing this, figured as much.

Seriously though, if you're going to be a furry, you don't have to go around spreading it with terrible-looking avatars, making disgusting topics, making groups that you know will be flamed upon, and then complaining once a good portion of everyone here hates you. You can join a forum where you can live being a furry, while letting us keep our sanity and allowing us to not have to think about how there's people in this world who want to forget friggin' animals.

A good portion of everyone here hates you.

A supporter said to 1952 Presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson that he would "Get the vote of every thinking man in the U.S." Stevenson answered, "Thank you, but I need a majority to win."

This "majority" against furries is full of egotistical and bigoted morons. Although there are likely a good few who have fair points, I'm willing to say that most of them don't even know what they're arguing.

I dont mind them here.. But why be so flamboyant about it.. 

<---
Happy now?
You see one less "flamboyant" one. Even though the only thing was my avatar.

<---
Happy now?
You see one less "flamboyant" one. Even though the only thing was my avatar.
Well the one you had before was better then Rainbow's and Pew's..

You're a creationist? Screw this whole furry thing, you are literally the worst kind of person.

Yep, I just blew up 2 abortion clinics and did an inquisition on 3 jews last week....