Author Topic: I can't save Miika  (Read 41990 times)

I must do something epic and slutty to get myself on that website to be famous.

:coolface:

This is the first time I've ever even heard of Miika. And Becca, from the ED website. What the hell is her username?

I never remember adding you
I am on MSN now. Have been for ages

I never said I added you, although I'm thinking we did once. Either way, I want to talk to you there.

This is the first time I've ever even heard of Miika. And Becca, from the ED website. What the hell is her username?

Ningyou.

I never said I added you, although I'm thinking we did once. Either way, I want to talk to you there.
Then add me for forget sake
email is in profile

Now that I think of it, is there even a "Miika" on these forums.
Also, awnser my question.

Hahaha

Topics like these are why I drop into the Drama section once in a while.

Make a similar post like Aeris then pm me and ten other fellows some ass pics.That would get you some attention.

Ningyou.
Oh, she's cool.
Make a similar post like Aeris then pm me and ten other fellows some ass pics.That would get you some attention.
Twas sarcasm, young man. :3
I don't need attention. I only want it when I post pics.

"Oh, I learned a new term! I'll spam in instead of being direct about it!" God, I hate when people would rather show their lack of true vocabulary for new slang they picked up.
I didn't know white knight was a popular interwebs term but it perfectly described you. Besides instead of dealing with the truth you pointed out my vocabulary. That was weak and showed your true stupidity. I am real happy that you are such a tool

instead of being a desperate loser
you could not give a forget and be normal like the rest of us

instead of being a desperate loser
you could not give a forget and be normal like the rest of us
Pretty much what I was getting at. Mega can't talk to women irl so instead he roams the interwebs saving women from their own stupidity.

Oh, she's cool.Twas sarcasm, young man. :3
I don't need attention. I only want it when I post pics.

Wtf, don't even put regular pictures. This place is a pack of horny wolfs.

I didn't know white knight was a popular interwebs term but it perfectly described you. Besides instead of dealing with the truth you pointed out my vocabulary. That was weak and showed your true stupidity. I am real happy that you are such a tool

Perfectly honest: I hate looking up internet terminology because it degrades me vocabulary. You guys keep saying that, I have to look it up. You didn't say it before recently, at least not in prevalency. I've answered to people like you already, and just because I didn't make up another version of the same response to suit your needs doesn't give you the ability to talk like this.

Post Interrupted: Kev, where is all this stuff coming from. People around here change like a damn snap.

I just went though her last posts, and she seems really loving annoying.
She can't even spell out a three letter word without abbreviating it to something stupid.
And it looks as though anyone can make her do anything.

Wtf, don't even put regular pictures. This place is a pack of horny wolfs.
And when I want attention, I'm fine with all the horny boys bugging me. But honestly I got enough attention from the braces one, I doubt I'll post anything new anytime soon. :3