Author Topic: I can't save Miika  (Read 42130 times)

Who would fap to that pic anyway? Granny panties on a flat ass. And everyone is right you try to white knight wayyyyy too hard. I mean there is nothing wrong with protecting girls, but you are so transparently desperate it probably just creeps girls out completely, like a stalker would. You try so hard it is clear your main motive for your white knighting is to get cyber laid.

your main motive for your white knighting is to get cyber laid.
by girls with
Granny panties on a flat ass.

Quote from: ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA
MegaScience
Megascience, effectively creating drama whilst stating he is finding some that is "better".

Over the course of the past few days the user MegaScience has been trying to secretly vandalize this article because he came across a half-nude pic of a girl he loves. Now, knowing Megascience and WhiteKnights, once they don't get their way they go and cry about it, such as he did over at Blockland's forums.

According to Blockland's own community, MegaScience is known for being the biggest suckup to females on the site. Whenever you can, please remind him that he'll never get laid and removing pictures of his many girly friends will take him even further away from any china he'll ever know.

I've got to contribute to that page!

Haha, I'm on there! They got their facts wrong. :(

Sorry, you're unable to save her from the clutches of ED. It's too late.

You are a gigantic slut
You are trying so hard to make Miika like you, but you're just being a friend. Even Miika thinks you're stupid for your actions
Why dont you go find an actual girlfriend. You know, one you can defend over constantly in real life. Oh, wait. She'll leave you for being too "clingy"

Go search Blockland on ED. And mega befriends and defends all girls on the internet believing he'll become some white knight or stuff

"Oh, I learned a new term! I'll spam in instead of being direct about it!" God, I hate when people would rather show their lack of true vocabulary for new slang they picked up.

-link-

Dude, forget you.

Who would fap to that pic anyway? Granny panties on a flat ass. And everyone is right you try to white knight wayyyyy too hard. I mean there is nothing wrong with protecting girls, but you are so transparently desperate it probably just creeps girls out completely, like a stalker would. You try so hard it is clear your main motive for your white knighting is to get cyber laid.

Horrible paranoia: Everyone on the internet holds a large majority of the evil market. It's been clear for over a year I can have nothing to do with her, but she's been through a ton of stuff and I won't leave holes for someone to drop back into suicidal depression.

You are a gigantic slut
You are trying so hard to make Miika like you, but you're just being a friend. Even Miika thinks you're stupid for your actions
Why dont you go find an actual girlfriend. You know, one you can defend over constantly in real life. Oh, wait. She'll leave you for being too "clingy"

Have one.

Sorry, you're unable to save her from the clutches of ED. It's too late.

Nicest answer... that's what I was thinking. Sure, I'll never know if she could become truly and completely suicidal, but I'd rather not let that chance. I've helped her from fears Slick forced into her before, and I want to make sure it won't happen again.

I can't wait to see how people take this post out of context, please do. And laugh at the sarcasm here and say I'm not cool for it and that I'm failing at the argument because I am! That might not be sarcasm, but it is fun to say....

Mega, i'm sorry to say this, but you're going on the same path as CWC at love, you seem pretty desperate for it since we first met in like, 2007 or something.

Mega, i'm sorry to say this, but you're going on the same path as CWC at love, you seem pretty desperate for it since we first met in like, 2007 or something.

I admit I hate an immaturity that makes me coddle to females, with teenaged hormones blazing. But I still feel the want to defend them from other starfishs. I might be just as much a jerk, but if I can be the lesser of evils... Then I won't be destine to live in my parents house my whole life having done nothing for anyone.

Interrupted: A girl.

You have one, but you're looking to bone Miika
makes sense

You have one, but you're looking to bone Miika
makes sense

I want to as much as you.

I want to as much as you.
hahahahahaha
You could not be more wrong. I hardly talk to Miika. I even forget who she is most of the time I never talk to her
You're just like a desperate reporter. Tries and tries to get a good story but it turns out to be stuff. Then you bone a homeless guy