Author Topic: I can't save Miika  (Read 41855 times)

hahahahahaha
You could not be more wrong. I hardly talk to Miika. I even forget who she is most of the time I never talk to her
You're just like a desperate reporter. Tries and tries to get a good story but it turns out to be stuff. Then you bone a homeless guy

:cookieMonster:

Nicest answer... that's what I was thinking. Sure, I'll never know if she could become truly and completely suicidal, but I'd rather not let that chance. I've helped her from fears Slick forced into her before, and I want to make sure it won't happen again.

If she got forced into or afraid of anything from Slick she needs to die, sorry Social Darwinism. Slick is like the worst troll ever, and he is like 5'2 110 lbs. Slick is not very convincing or intelligent either, he couldn't sell meth to a meth addict, and he couldn't do 2+2 without a calculator. If Slick gets people to go suicidal you know that person is as stupid as stupid gets.

"Oh, I learned a new term! I'll spam in instead of being direct about it!" God, I hate when people would rather show their lack of true vocabulary for new slang they picked up.

Dude, forget you.

Horrible paranoia: Everyone on the internet holds a large majority of the evil market. It's been clear for over a year I can have nothing to do with her, but she's been through a ton of stuff and I won't leave holes for someone to drop back into suicidal depression.

Have one.

Nicest answer... that's what I was thinking. Sure, I'll never know if she could become truly and completely suicidal, but I'd rather not let that chance. I've helped her from fears Slick forced into her before, and I want to make sure it won't happen again.

I can't wait to see how people take this post out of context, please do. And laugh at the sarcasm here and say I'm not cool for it and that I'm failing at the argument because I am! That might not be sarcasm, but it is fun to say....
It's her life, if she wants to end it she can.
Also, seriously, that's just one picture amongst millions on the internet.

Slick is the one who made her go all suicidal and stuff before?

Oh god lolololol. He's the dumbest dude I've ever met on the internet.

It's her life, if she wants to end it she can.
Also, seriously, that's just one picture amongst millions on the internet.

My problem is it's an open source to shame. I don't know what else to say because no one cares, but I'd rather not have people feel they are alone or nearly alone... forget it.

Slick is the one who made her go all suicidal and stuff before?

Oh god lolololol. He's the dumbest dude I've ever met on the internet.

Slick is the good kind of stupid. I got him banned on WoW twice and every time he bought a new account and let me recruit him :) I got 3 free months and 3 free mounts and a lot of free level 60s. It's also entertaining watching him and Robo squabble like a married couple. They would ignore eachother "forever" 3 times a day every single day. And they would both run to me crying about how bad the other is.

My problem is it's an open source to shame. I don't know what else to say because no one cares, but I'd rather not have people feel they are alone or nearly alone... forget it.
Posting a picture on the internet makes you feel alone and go suicidal?

Posting a picture on the internet makes you feel alone and go suicidal?

She didn't post it, she was basically tricked into it. Sure, she has her loveuality and such, but he took advantage of that to pull her down.

But I thought you guys would more likely to go, "WAH! Now that it's public, no one begs up to me for it anymore. :(" What happened?

She was tricked by a pair of idiots and well, it's not even that bad of a picture.
Oh no it shows her not even bare butt. The horror.

She didn't post it, she was basically tricked into it. Sure, she has her loveuality and such, but he took advantage of that to pull her down.

But I thought you guys would more likely to go, "WAH! Now that it's public, no one begs up to me for it anymore. :(" What happened?
What?
How'd anyone "take advantage" of her?
Are you saying someone else took that picture without her knowing it and posted it?

"Just bend over there for no reason with your ass facing the camera. Make sure you can see up your skirt!"