I can't save Miika

Author Topic: I can't save Miika  (Read 42157 times)

And when I want attention, I'm fine with all the horny boys bugging me. But honestly I got enough attention from the braces one, I doubt I'll post anything new anytime soon. :3
This is why we don't talk.

Off-topic but whats with Squall LeonHart or whatever his name is?
He's spamming the off-topic section.

And when I want attention, I'm fine with all the horny boys bugging me. But honestly I got enough attention from the braces one, I doubt I'll post anything new anytime soon. :3

I've never seen you post a picture of yourself or anything. Meh, stay out of my horrible topic about a horny boy wanting to protect a girl from horny boys with lesser morals than him.

Off-topic but whats with Squall LeonHart or whatever his name is?
He's spamming the off-topic section.
Either someone so stupid that he accidentally trolls without knowing, or just a troll.

I've never seen you post a picture of yourself or anything. Meh, stay out of my horrible topic about a horny boy wanting to protect a girl from horny boys with lesser morals than him.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=128468.0
And so you do wanna forget her :o
This is why we don't talk.
:c

you're doing it again

Do you still have them in?

I'm betting so, because you are supposed to have them for 2 years.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=128468.0
And so you do wanna forget her :o:c

1: Didn't ask to see you.
2: Just being blunt, but not really anymore. If I tried, she'd claw my eyes out. But boys want to do those things.

you're doing it again

Ya ya.

also, lets pretend someone took pictures of their balls and they got on blockland ED
I bet you mega would try to take them down and replace them with other balls.
and then the forum would be full of horny girls
2: Just being blunt, but not really anymore. If I tried, she'd claw my eyes out. But boys want to do those things.
She looks like the person you'd want to hang out with instead of have love for no particular reason

She looks like the person you'd want to hang out with instead of have love for no particular reason
Except I don't even want to hang out with her.

also, lets pretend someone took pictures of their balls and they got on blockland ED
I bet you mega would try to take them down and replace them with other balls.
and then the forum would be full of horny girlsShe looks like the person you'd want to hang out with instead of have love for no particular reason

Are you trying to get me to post a picture of my balls?