Gonna play it nao?

YES
18 (35.3%)
NOPE
15 (29.4%)
MAYBE
18 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread - OOOPPENNN BETTTAA - Vote in el pole  (Read 39600 times)

I should not have downloaded this game it pisses me off that guns you buy disappear after ten days.

I should not have downloaded this game it pisses me off that guns you buy disappear after ten days.
they're testing out the gun leasing system, for some reason by doing it to every single gun
it's a beta, they're testing things out, you can't expect it to be a complete quality game with all the features set in stone

That's my main, a criminal male who is a straight up awesome son of a god.

And here's my female enforcer, just for stuffs and giggles (lol).  Me and my friends are going to make female enforcers to go with our criminal main characters.

Hey guise, how is this game running on most of your computers?
Laggy? Smooth?
Just wondering.
kthnxbai.

Hey guise, how is this game running on most of your computers?
Laggy? Smooth?
Just wondering.
kthnxbai.
I'm running it smoothly, but I have a very high end computer.

Anti aliasing is supposedly in beta, so I'm not trying it out.  The game's bloom setting looks really... unfitting, so I turned it off.  I've got everything else cranked all the way and on, and running it at 60 FPS constant.

There are a few hiccups in the game itself, i.e. lighting glitches with character creation and a stutter glitch that isn't really bad.  The stutter glitch only happens every few minutes, and your game will freeze for a split second and the audio will stretch for a split second.  When I say "the audio will stretch", it'll sound like any audio that was playing before a blue screen happens.  It freaked me out at first because I thought the game just completely crashed my computer, but no, just a stutter.

The game also has some crashes reported, but I have yet to encounter it myself.

Thanks for the more detailed response, I'll keep it in mind.

The game still sucks.

There is no way in hell that my computer will be able to handle this, but I am going to try anyway.

90%. Anybody wanna get on and play when I'm done?

EDIT: Getting on now. Look for 'ringsofsaturnbl' in game.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:35:20 PM by Comatose »

Turns out that my computer can actually handle it, but its kinda laggy.
 I can shoot moderately easily, but the car jerks like 40 degrees when I click A or D to turn.
Anyone have a remedy for this?

EDIT: Graphics are on lowest setting and I just found out that I cant shoot worth a stuff.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:07:05 PM by Skyfrost. »

Yo, I"m on.
IGN-Israel.
World-Joker North America East.

This game sucks.

Hackers, pay to get good weapons, lag, stuffty vehicular handling,
but it's only a beta, and if this stuff isn't fixed when it's over, I'll lose all hope in this game.

Anybody else having problems getting on Joker NA East?