Gonna play it nao?

YES
18 (35.3%)
NOPE
15 (29.4%)
MAYBE
18 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread - OOOPPENNN BETTTAA - Vote in el pole  (Read 39154 times)

Still no response after sending that handicapped form in after being accepted. :c

ALRIGHT GUYS. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT THEIR ACCOUNT PM ME THE DETAIL OF IT KAY?
\
MY COUSIN WANTS AN ACCOUNT.

ALRIGHT GUYS. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT THEIR ACCOUNT PM ME THE DETAIL OF IT KAY?
\
MY COUSIN WANTS AN ACCOUNT.

You know what?  Screw you.

Myself and many others have now been waiting a week for an account that probably won't come until the end of next week, if that.  You and your cousin both do not deserve to have keys that were not specifically given to you, and bragging about it/asking for another one is just plain wrong.

I have given my person white hair, black eyebrows, catgirl whiskers, my own logo, and a camo hood (just the hood part of the hoodie is camo)
You know what?  Screw you.

Myself and many others have now been waiting a week for an account that probably won't come until the end of next week, if that.  You and your cousin both do not deserve to have keys that were not specifically given to you, and bragging about it/asking for another one is just plain wrong.
<3

Anyway, I know it was selfish for me to ask.
I will shut my face now.

Still waiting for that key. I hope I get in.

If I don't get in I'ma be pissed.

I was an original beta tester, yo! Even though I never bought the game...

Yo, get in here guys, Yuki, CC, Me and Skat are playing.

Why in the hell are guns so loving expensive, 85k, but my van was only 12k?

anyone up for some apb?

I am sad

I canot sign up for the beta anymore

loving

I shouldnt procrastinate next time

I got the application key a while ago and filled out the application, but I haven't gotten an email with any other info yet. :/

Holy tits, on the server me CC and Syntho were on, a FLEET of dumptrucks was lined up and poised for destruction. It was a loving dumptruck RAMPAGE tearing through the streets, CC almost got absolutely nailed trying to get back to our objective.

Get me a dumptruck, I'm getting on soon

So hao's da game coming?
You guys BSU?