Author Topic: Caldobuck5000 - go forget urself bitch!  (Read 2238 times)

Caldobuck5000 made a topic in add-ons suggesting Add-On Ideas/Requests, in which I commented "Jesus christ caldo, did you manage to hide your stupidity until now?
You are an idiot. Don't believe anything different other people say."
I was thinking it was Treynolds 416 because Caldo stole his avatar.

He send me this PM yesterday titled "forget You", and the message saying:
"Just go forget urself bitch! Im not an idiot, I cant model and I really like Spy VS Spy so I wanted to have it on Blockland, I bet you can't even mod so i'd shut it."
What foul language for a ten year old, and what a great use of your PMing privileges.
I wouldn't know why he would he would pm me out of all the flamers that posted in his topic, and how he says I can't mod, and he doesn't know that I like to modify scripts.
Discuss him and my rant on his stupidity.

uh okay.
I think you can do this on your own, you don't need the forum completely backing you up on this.
but he's still an idiot.

i agree, he is an idiot and that topic was completely stupid for someone to do.

Proof of his PM

Modifying scripts isn't actually making mods (modding).
But I guess that wasn't the point of the thread.

-Snip-
You insult a clearly (stupid) new player and then he PM's you telling to forget yourself and you see fault in him?

OH WAT A 10 YYER OLD cigaretteG HAHA I AM 12

Modifying scripts isn't actually making mods (modding).
But I guess that wasn't the point of the thread.
Actually, it is, just not at a 'professional' level.

Actually, it is, just not at a 'professional' level.
When people on blockland talk about modding they are usually referring to modding blockland, rather than modding mods of blockland.

When people on blockland talk about modding they are usually referring to modding blockland, rather than modding mods of blockland.
Mods mod blockland. If you mod a mod, it's still a mod. He's modding.

Even so, there should be some distinction to actually making an add-on, and simply changing something in a script.

???

You insult a clearly (stupid) new player and then he PM's you telling to forget yourself and you see fault in him?

OH WAT A 10 YYER OLD cigaretteG HAHA I AM 12
Isn't that what half of these drama topics are about?

Report his pm and there's a 99% chance he'll get permabanned from PMing anyone ever again.