Author Topic: Mail Bag: Paedophiles! Incest! Rape!  (Read 51383 times)

We should take down the internet. It provided my 10-year old son with instructions on how to have love and disgusting things such as that.

--Sincerely,

==Medly Ped

link her to ED and watch as she tries to get it taken down lol

This is just awful. I mean I've seen some stupid people but you've gotta be loving kidding me.

Should have been dealt with behind closed doors and more professionally. Shame, Badspot.

Should have been dealt with behind closed doors and more professionally. Shame, Badspot.
That's no fun.

I don't think I've laughed so hard in such a long time.

Holy loving richards that woman is handicapped, and ridiculously overprotective.

why so secretive?
stupid people deserve to be shamed.

As soon as I saw Mail Bag I came expecting a laugh. Laugh I did, I love these topics.

I had a quick look on that site and the featured article is Blockland in gaming :o;
sadly this site is some trolls Wikipedia with lots of gay pron on, any who, here is the article.

Badspot should get her to reply her stupidity LIVE ON THE FORUMS

I had a quick look on that site and the featured article is Blockland in gaming :o;
sadly this site is some trolls Wikipedia with lots of gay pron on, any who, here is the article.
-snip-
Enyclopedia Dramatic doesn't have anything positive.

Enyclopedia Dramatic doesn't have anything positive.
thats why the title is Enyclopedia dramatic.