Author Topic: Mail Bag: Paedophiles! Incest! Rape!  (Read 51039 times)

Lets send her one email consisting all of our opinions about her.

lol no.

Please do, so then Badspot can ban you all for being stupid like he did with the last group of people who sent hate emails and subscriptions.

Please do, so then Badspot can ban you all for being stupid like he did with the last group of people who sent hate emails and subscriptions.
Lets do

< i'm surprised no one has done this yet

Who spells it "Paedophile", anyway?
Is that the British way or something?

Someone help me out here.

Who spells it "Paedophile", anyway?
Is that the British way or something?

Someone help me out here.
I think that's the proper way of spelling it

I think that's the proper way of spelling it
So why is the meme called "creep"bear, instead of "paedobear"?
...Goddamn, that sounds actually pretty awesome.

Dear lady,
I am an English teacher of Honors level freshman at Lyons Township High School, one the most prestigious schools in the state of Illinois, and I can tell you now while upholding the professionality that I try to uphold within all of my works: OH MY GOODNESS AHAHAHAHAAHAH
Lady, get serious, youhave to be autistic to not see that that image is clearly of a joke. Also, as stated on the first page of this topic, it is a requirement by the COPPA that a user has to be 13 years or older to register for the use of this forum, so why don't you go beat your son with a cross while you're at all of this?
I also did a little work in Law at college with a friend, and while it is not at all my specialty, I can tell you for certain that it is not Badspot's job nor can he really do much about what happens around other servers. And if he did for whatever reason, it would probably reduce the overall quality of the game. It should also be noted that the game, as stated in the FAQ on the official website, does have a built-in filter that should have taken effect then, but your son evidentally and voluntarily disabled it, fully aware of what it would entail. To put this into perspective for you, he may as well have walked into a dark alley and pulled his pants down.
Sincerely
Matt J. Houser (alias)

if that could be straight e-mailed to her (minus the alt-text), that'd be just fantastic.