Author Topic: HOLY SHIIIIIIT THANKSGIVING SAAALES  (Read 7920 times)

Who wants to gift me Killing Floor and all of its DLC packs, please?

Someone should gift me Fallout New Vegas, and indy story pack. c: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027325797

someone gift me worms reloaded pls c:
also everyone on this topic is a beggar

no one got me css
now get me kane and lynch
i turned 15 2 days ago
birthday present
pls

New sales are up in ten minutes.

It says 3 hours for me.

Yeah you're right. forget, I thought they went live at 10am EST for some reason. Oh well.

New sales live in five minutes, three hours.

it kinda sucks, Because when i ordered meat boy i was gonna check the deals for something else, then todays crappy ones where there instead :(

Bah, the owner's deal of Cities XL 2011 is pretty good; $10, but still, I'd rather save what little money I have for a hypothetical better deal in a few hours.

yeah hopefully in a few hours one of the three things waiting in my kart will be on sale :DD

yeah hopefully in a few hours one of the three things waiting in my kart will be on sale :DD
What do you have waiting in your cart.

Also I'm going to be pissed if one of the sales is "black ops 10% off lolololo" because that's a waste of a sale.

Hmm at the moment

Call of duty 4
Lead and gold
Flight control

was RUSE but I missed the sale might still buy it instead of one of those above though
Also I'm going to be pissed if one of the sales is "black ops 10% off lolololo" because that's a waste of a sale.

I know right? they probably will do that too knowing steam/activision

Sale in 10 minutes, Come oon new vegas.

30 secs :D

edit: THE CRAP NO SALES? edit nevermind was a bug