Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: [100x70] Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - Under new management!  (Read 173170 times)

dont forget the penguin!
Shut up you twat.

Also, exchange rumours with the winged reptile.

Marc: Pass the Sugar to the Parrot

Oh, but it wouldn't proper! You haven't even gotten your set and cups out, which you didn't even know you had. Cups are passed around to everyone and the dragon and red bird strike up a chat with you. The lioness seems to be losing patience, she'll just have to deal with it.

: So, my good sir, what is the problem you have summoned us here to assist you in?
: Yeah, I'd kind of like to know, too. I was in the middle of working on my tax refund.
: Kind of need to get that in. Need the cash.
: Nonsense, Jeremy. You've got more than enough dosh lying around. You did buy into those stocks I told you of?
: I told you I'm not into stocks.
: Uh, guys?
: Oh! How rude of us to carry on. Please, what is the matter at hand?
: Well, me and my friend who's stuck in that elevator over there are looking for a green man with a head of fire.
: Sounds like quite the pickel. We may be able to help in your audience. But, you must pass the three phases of the Tea Gathering of the Akin.

:Alright, give me the test.

Ask the tiger what she thinks

Ask the tiger what she thinks

: This isn't even the full gathering. We're never going to be able to complete the ceremony.
: Ceremony?
: Wow, didn't you know?
: Dear, I don't think he's even the ambassador for his race.
: I mean, I am, but what ceremony?
: No wonder you never show up.
: See, all of the races in this world have created an allience, called The Akin. As in, we're all connected.
: The ambassadors of every race come together and discuss treaties, crCIAes, and issues with other races.
: You guys were probably too high to notice we sent you guys a memo about it.
: Oh pish posh! I think those pesky gnomes didn't send it to them on purpose. They do have a rivalry which they haven't had time to talk about.
: Because of that, we must go through the three phases. But, sadly June is right. We aren't yet able to complete the ceremony. We need a fifth member to assist you in being iniated.
: No other races were able to make it here, sadly. They're all busy with other issues.

Menen: stop evesdropping and make a bigger hole to go through

Marc: Mention your human friend is trapped in the elevator

: Maybe my friend Menen could help us out. He's kind of stuck in that elevator over there.
: Good show! You'll need to get him out of there, though.
: Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, it's not like he's gone insane and written messages on the walls of the elevator with his own fecal matter or anything.
: ...At least I hope he hasn't.
: Ew. Let's hope not.

: Maybe my friend Menen could help us out. He's kind of stuck in that elevator over there.
: Good show! You'll need to get him out of there, though.
: Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, it's not like he's gone insane and written messages on the walls of the elevator with his own fecal matter or anything.
: ...At least I hope he hasn't.
: Ew. Let's hope not.
ew ew EWWWW
:(
give menen his shirt back and ask one of them if they have SUPER AMAZING WATER CLEANY POWERS

Menen: Wash up

wops
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:06:10 PM by Menen »

Menen: Wash up

The only think you've got to clean up with is your partially poo-covered shirt. You wipe what is left off of the walls, now making your shirt almost unuseable. You aquire the Hideous Brown and Cyan Rag. However, your inventory is now full. You may want to consider ditching some things or crafting them into more useful things. Like, maybe a new shirt.

Real badasses fight shirtless, I don't see the problem here.

Craft some sick plaid