Author Topic: Super Meat Boy  (Read 11673 times)

Dear Internet: You are all idiots for buying a dumb game that looks like it was made 20 years ago anyone who plays super meat boy is a whore

Super Meat Boy is a game where you play as a boy without skin whos girlfriend who is made of bandages gets kidnapped by a fetus in a tuxedo wearing a top hat and a monocle.

Super Meat Boy features platforming madness spanning over 300 levels of saws, disease, fire, lasers, missiles, and various other traps that Meat Boy must avoid to rescue is lady love.

Includes PC exclusives!:

Meat Boy, Bandage Girl, Commander Video (Bit.Trip series) Flywrench (Flywrench) Jill (Mighty Jill Off) Ogmo (Jumper) The Kid (I Wanna Be the Guy) Meat Ninja, Brownie, Steve (also known as Mr. Minecraft) (Minecraft) Captain Viridian (also known as The Captain) (VVVVVV) Josef (Machinarium) Headcrab (Half-Life)(Steam version) Goo Ball (World Of Goo)(Non-Steam version and Steam version via code) RunMan (RunMan: Race Around the World) Naija (Aquaria)

Bonus Characrers!
Tofu Boy :  Select a level, then type "petaphile" at the character selection screen. Select Meat Boy to play as Tofu Boy
Goo Ball  :  Select a level, then type "Ballgoo" at the character selection screen. Select anything to play as Goo Ball (World Of Goo)

Out now!
2 hour delay!
2 hour delay!

Buy and play it! Probably!
Play the flash version
Or get it on 360 however that works.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:32:15 PM by tails »

I was gonna do this :c.

But yeah, I pre-ordered it yesterday while it was on sale :D.

I bet your layout would have sucked :(
Took me like 20 mins.

I want it so bad.
Thats what she said!
Broke though. :c

I hope I find no green meatboy, nor a mushroom.

Do you you the makers of this game got ideas off of Jumper?

Today, 09:17 AM
MikeBlaszczak
Valve

We're tracking an issue with our POP provider that's causing connectivity issues for Steam users since about 0415 PST today. Some users will be able to connect, and some won't, based on geographic location mostly.

FFFFUUUUUUUU

Is it just me or did the THIS GAME UNLOCKS IN --- sign just disappear on steam?

Yep it's not released. Not only that but valve changed it's appID so us pre-orderes don't even have it.

Yep it's not released. Not only that but valve changed it's appID so us pre-orderes don't even have it.
WHAAAT.

Yus!

The one we bought was
http://store.steampowered.com/app/40809
The one in the store now is
http://store.steampowered.com/app/40800
They have different AppIds