136 (55.7%)
No
29 (11.9%)
Couple of them have been made
26 (10.7%)
Support
53 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: TRON Add-ons  (Read 59711 times)

if all goes well there will be a lightbike tonight

Just found tis fourm. Sounds cool, going to start a model if i can. O______O But dont expect it anytime soon...

Just found tis fourm. Sounds cool, going to start a model if i can. O______O But dont expect it anytime soon...
Oh no.

It being made. It is being made for AoE. I would know cause I am the one scripting it. It isn't done yet but it will be soon and AoE will have a server for it don't  you worry.

It being made. It is being made for AoE. I would know cause I am the one scripting it. It isn't done yet but it will be soon and AoE will have a server for it don't  you worry.
thats nice get out
nobody gives a stuff

I scripted Demian's light disk, hosting beta on my server. So far, working perfect. It even returns to you!

It being made. It is being made for AoE. I would know cause I am the one scripting it. It isn't done yet but it will be soon and AoE will have a server for it don't  you worry.
who are you?
I scripted Demian's light disk, hosting beta on my server. So far, working perfect. It even returns to you!
comin

forget forget forget forget im becoming more and more useless
gaaaah i need to goddamn do something before i become completely obsolete garbage

its like every time i accomplish something relatively cool someone comes along and just makes one thats completely goddamn better in every way from scratch

i can model things like the lightdizk majigger

but not the bikke, let alone tank

why is modeling so difficult for me >:L

what the forget nethog already took care of that
we already have a lightdisc model
did you read this topic at all?
;_;

titanium to mission control
our operation has been taken over
titanium out

ironically i should be glad about this new support and production but im such a selfish bastard that i want my friends and i to be directly part of it
sadface
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:33:19 PM by The Titanium »