Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46600 times)

oh god i have no life
CLICK IT
based on
New story because the last one sucked rooster

THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES

oncejf upon a timw thernxe was a prinjncesas wwwhioo livvverthed in s big dcastle. THre casTlen wats verrtuy stuffty. one daeaasy, a prince came to thue stufftethy cstledsd. he triedd to clinbbd thw stuffty caryugle, but thw stuffety casktke w\s too stuffty, anfd ijnt loveploded andd died. TBE pricnesrx died tooo. the princez was executewcd for being a douce bagh ancddhg killing the princezs andn teh stuffteh casfltle. tehsn th4y alll diddied.
teh loving end
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:54:57 PM by The Titanium »

One day, while mincrafting, I stumbled upon an object. It was shiny. I quickly walked over to it, and I picked it up. To my surprise, it was a block of gold. I quickly made for my house, where I can store it, safely, when I heard a sound...A sound I've heard many times before... "SSssssSSSSsssS"
With panic, I quickly jumped down my escape hole, I hit the ground, lost a couple hearts, but I was safe from the explosion. The n-

Aaaww. I was really getting into this. :c

the point is to rush like forget to create a stuffty story

there was a kaj jaked i9kky ajd 0je da7 ue decided to go out into the street and buy a prostitute but then he got pregnant and the prostitute had something to do with giant poaters od harry potter and omg ewhy hasn't the minute gone by i keep stopping

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssgkn;kldfohktnhk;dfn;kgk;f/fknk;fxn;nklnk;ng;kgk;gh;j;hnk;jnm;hnlm;hmnlmn;lmhljmgk;lmbnm/.gmh/lnmfmn;lf;:nhn/h;mknolhmn'hmn;lyh;mfhjl;ghm;;hklnmkl;hnmlh;lmn;fhlkj;fknfmn;knhkl;fknh;nfhnkf;nkhmnh;kmhfnnfmnhnmlf',g'
n;mln;khnhn/dm'lhn'mlddm
mnldhmdmlnhdh'ln'lhmmnhhl'ldmnml'dhmh'mlhmlm'm'dlmnl'md'lmlml'mlmdlmhlm'nmllhdmlmd'lnmd,:GN<h,mF
HC"M;;m,

there.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssgkn;kldfohktnhk;dfn;kgk;f/fknk;fxn;nklnk;ng;kgk;gh;j;hnk;jnm;hnlm;hmnlmn;lmhljmgk;lmbnm/.gmh/lnmfmn;lf;:nhn/h;mknolhmn'hmn;lyh;mfhjl;ghm;;hklnmkl;hnmlh;lmn;fhlkj;fknfmn;knhkl;fknh;nfhnkf;nkhmnh;kmhfnnfmnhnmlf',g'
n;mln;khnhn/dm'lhn'mlddm
mnldhmdmlnhdh'ln'lhmmnhhl'ldmnml'dhmh'mlhmlm'm'dlmnl'md'lmlml'mlmdlmhlm'nmllhdmlmd'lnmd,:GN<h,mF
HC"M;;m,

there.
thats not a story thats spam

and so jimmy decided to be smart and never do things he would soon regret in his life. and then he decided to make a mocie a mocie called 20069 a space gomkoaxirt it started out with the famous cool well not so famous and cool well actually bery cool song also spracj xsatiyjdys smf oy ursj hoyt yjr n;pvlniydyrt

She glanced i  the direction of the muffled voice, seeing nothing but a pile of rubble. Deciding to look closer, Zallek took a few steps towards it and was surprised to see it shift. The tip of a hand stuck out of it and seemed to be reaching out. It only took a few moments to remove all of the rocks. Beneath it was a Zero Hour trooper, his uniform tattered. He looked up at Zallek.
 "Who... who are you?" he managed to say, blood trickling out of his mouth with every word. "How did you find me?"
 Zallek looked down at him, pondering what to say. Her instinct repeated what she knew she shoulkd say, but was she to even speak at all? "CORE program," she finally replied, going with her instinct.
 The trooper nodded, attempting to pick himself up. "Why are you even here?" he asked, beginning to catch his breath.
 "Research mission for energy source," Zallek quickly responded, reciting the data she copied from the log data in Vectra's room in the headquarters.
 "So they sent you here, too?" The trooper was now leaning against the stone wall. "You shouldn't have come," he murmured, glancing around.
 "May I ask, what is your name?" Zallek asked.
 "Axerion," he replied, still looking around warily.
 The cavern suddenly began to shake, clouding their vision as the red liquid now known as Kkryo-

61.38 seconds :/

EDIT: Holy crap finger craaaaaamp... That's got to be the fastest I've EVER typed...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:41:57 PM by carolcat »

holy stuff
What, my story? :/

It's not that good... It's mainly a possible idea for my book. Dunno if I'm gonna kill Zallek and what-his-face... I might corrupt them with Kkryonitte or kill them with the cave-in...

Oh, I thought you came up with that epic on the spot.
I am utterly incapable of anything like that.

Oh, I thought you came up with that epic on the spot.
I am utterly incapable of anything like that.
Like I said, it's an idea, so I kinda came up with it then and there... I'm waaaay behind that potential part currently... But I'm good at coming up with random book ideas :D

Ibce there was a nooblet who likedcugginting down trees in Hacen and hearth, but then a boar killed him

Then Emd

Oh my god