Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46613 times)

There once was a man whole , a long time ago killed many people that had the same name, "Joe" He killed them because they were dumb. And because of so, he got jailed by an admin.

d yugse7u8ig fvsi7ud gvsdigu vso ihdf hdf vhfvhifh ofdhfbi ogbf jigfbhifgbfvhifhhsdhbsnsd s snj sdnj df vbjsj vjd vks vj djl vbsdfjshjkd vjsd vhjksd vjksd vksjd vsjkd vjksd vjksd vjksd vjl sacg sjue vjks dfblk dtpn;l soj vsjkd vljs cugysdvjksd bpkld lbk djk vkls lb jskj bksj kdhj d  jgf v i dfsj cjd  jw hd dj  hjv b je chj vjsdf vkhs dweh kj u h bnv e jgdwe hhjk kh h chjkwe ciw ckjw vkhjw vi kehw hjwek ckw cjw eckhw evk kej bojwe bkhj asmkcn hskjeh vshke vhks fvjke vshje vkshe vsknfv  r e  de dej  jbsj hb kb j deks jdkj vejk akef eakh vaev ea feafefbwer hh rsr wt wrgthr w hrth

I loving WON.

There once was a man named Loui, who dreamed he was eating his shoe.  He wokle in a frogjt om tje ,oddl;e pf tje mogjt tp fomd tjat jos

Dear GOD

"There once was a man named Lou, who dreamed he was eating his shoe.  He woke in a fright in the middle of the night to find that his dream had come true."

once upon a time a ,am esyomg a pie then  he died because the pie was poisoned bu gis wife. jos wife was arrested amd jad tp [ee i front of nine peopl for the resy of her life

What the forget.

there was a man in a place called far away land who died because he never knew what the chance of dating this one girl was. after a while, he came back to life as a rabbit and hoppe f onto a car where he was flung into the air and dragged by an airplane for 1000 miles. all of the people laughed at him and he was found murdered by the side of the road. a cop came abf took people into custody

hhello there U ans feeeze and one  day I was walkinf byr rhAN i DIDED. DUDED;T RHEYERE WAS A ;PAD NAM nt djtmd  gzob.

honestly, if you guys cant find your keyboard with your eyes closed you haven't been typing enough
yes this was typed with my eyes closed

this is the generic story about the magical tree. one day a ree was sad because he wdid on have magic, but bhe belived in gimself and was mahical yat.

One day there was a guy.
He died.

there was once an ugly barnicle. he was so ugly everyone died, the end.

New story because the last one sucked rooster

THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES

oncejf upon a timw thernxe was a prinjncesas wwwhioo livvverthed in s big dcastle. THre casTlen wats verrtuy stuffty. one daeaasy, a prince came to thue stufftethy cstledsd. he triedd to clinbbd thw stuffty caryugle, but thw stuffety casktke w\s too stuffty, anfd ijnt loveploded andd died. TBE pricnesrx died tooo. the princez was executewcd for being a douce bagh ancddhg killing the princezs andn teh stuffteh casfltle. tehsn th4y alll diddied.
teh loving end

Once upon ia time, there was a creepbear who loved furries but he had a great urge that he could not to eat the furrie. So, they all died in one day because of the creep bear. Lasrtly, he ate himself since he was very furry derp herp oh wow what a h

ONCE ipin a rime there was a kid. His nname was bob. He wanted an apple. He went to the aoppple store and got one. He enjoyyed it. The end
I stopped early. :\

don't even want to bother wasting my time writing a story, because I use a speech to text thing half the time, so lets just rest at the fact I would've cheated.

There once was a jesus character namd hilio and he like boobies. He was so into boobiews that he  licked his nipples every night until he couldnt lick them no more. He now slleeps in a cave with a bat and two child enthusiastsm ikk, I am making no sense I mine as well stuff poopo in my face what aree this.

Legit, took 59.4 seconds. Quality stuff here folks.