Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46633 times)

i eat blue cheese for breakfast lolololol

Ok here I go:

Ike the genbirc is fat

THE MAN

THERE WAS A MAN BUT HE WASNT NORMAL MAN HE WAS SPECIAL MAN U SEE HE WAS ACTUALLY SPECIAL COOL MAN BECAUSEMI SAID SO BECAUSE ITS MY STORY BITCHES. stuff IM A GOOD TYPIST I CAN loving DO THIS WITH MY EYES CLOSED BIATCHES. GOT nothing ON ME

OH SHNAP

once apon a time i lost control of what i was typing
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

At one point in time I ate a fish sandwhich, not like tuna or anything. It was an actual mackerel between two pieces of bread. I ENJOYED IT. None of you have any right to judge my mackerel sandwhich special interest.

How'd I do?

Stanley and The Staple Gun

Once upon a time stanley wa being stanley, he was dpomg ygat when he came acriaa a staplw gin he shot his face

Did I seriously just right that??

once there was a forul and it was gehy and it was bblockland and then ebvryone got a boner and was happy then egn

10/10 would read again

hnf ;jg;.fd  vxh km, vsmhy ffbr, tr''
wjst  , t\etykr f
That is legit. No joke. I cant type without my eyes.

Bumping this like I'm performing CPR on some topic. I'll come back at some time, it's likely.

It's not that hard to type with your eyes closed. If you remember where the keys are, it's fine.

I typed the above statement with my eyes closed.

My frst grade was pretty fun,I went to the playground that they had for years and it was fun.

I only made the mistake of first.

Powar

Time is power and with power comes energy. It is best to define what us needed to better ensure lol.

Only one error with "us" and "is".

once upon a time there was homoman and he decided he'd liek to die right now because no-one liked hum because he was so gomo. je thjemm sjpot hiumself with a shotgun because he hated his life. the end of this sad story!

Once upon a time, There was a place that never rained.

THE END.