Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46743 times)

Title: The Purple Banana

ONce, there was a purple banana. Nobody liked him becayse, he was, well, purple. Bananas generally aren't purple, you know. So the purple banana, like any stereotyped outcast, saves the world and everyone loves him now.

THE END.

Wewt, no typos. Except for because.

TIM AND HIS GIT RIFK
Once ipon a time there was a tuy named im. Je jhar a really but richard. Everyone liked him. THE END.

Title: Egyptian

Egypyians built pyranmids and stuff. After building the pyramids, they built more pyramids, And Sphinxes. And other clay stuff of the sory.

The end.

Title: Something

Something weird, what is it? Is it a balloon? I think not.

Holy stuff, I typed it all correctly...

Candies: Once there were some candies, theywere delicious and had a million differnet flavors, but each flavor was the same. Penauts were attacking the candies once and we all died. The end.

MANLY ANTS

the manly man named sir wigginbottomsw tne to sers to buy <AMNY LPANTFD.
b8tNM

theymwetrenoutn of manly apntsmso hr foirf

Once apo a time there was a dog who really liked to eat ppoop. One day the awner of the dog decided to kill it. I felt really bad when that heppened so I killed the owner, and fed it to my ped stake, who haooens to bve a cqyurrel

JOHN MADDE NONES APIN A AEOID AEIOD AEUOD

Once U suck a ducj  and I forgeted the guy hard in his ass joly stuff skadhsakjskdh hiabmxka

the 8 year old who cried olololololol

injce thete wac a xhikd  aned vo je wqlwuas criec solc, one day je wad raped, the end

I once was a boy whp didnty know how to type a shoe. Well, one day a nice guy canme to my house and taught me. This guys anem was lary. He was nice but he smelt like burd ding lol!
So yeah, he was a nice guy and I decided to give him a hug. Once i did this ghe gt all mean and decided to kill me.
Luckily i didnt die and decided to kill him. But he didnt die so then he killed me till I was dead., But I wasnt dead. THen I made him eat  a gallon of Gasolinee and lit him on fire. The end.

EDIT:
Wow. Im better at Typing that  thought i was.
And yes, im typing this wth my eyes closed.

Aplems wonderful day in parafise:

I was sitting in a cows stomach for 6 days then decided a toilet would be nice. I crapped and he crapped then I danced with joi as I say and freaked out. I then lit a firework and and went boom holy crap. Story almost done any second now and I sit and wonder what to write. forget you Lord Tony, You are my friend but you denied shex.

TITLE: Terraria

one time i plater tetttoa and died form a sukkinf gaffor rhat diddnt know wht to do unril i showed him thathe ha to use gis oenus gh abd sie sgii tge cinbue iyr id tge sjyt and toicj imeself till he died vagina