Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46748 times)

ONE DAY THERE WAS A MAN and his dog. This dog went into a forrest both to take a giant piss. BUT, with the exception of a lady bug protecting its children, the man was bur...brutally murdered. And the dog teab...teabagged the ladybug. And that's how man was born. Also, cookies were made when that happened too. Also, I keep saying also too much. I type fast. THE END

a long long time ago in a galaxy far away naboo was under an attack and i thought, "me and qui gon jinn could talk the federation into maybe cutting them a little slack". the response diddnt thrill us though because they locked the doors and tried to kill us, we escaped from the gas and met up with jar jar and boss nass then took their bongo to see the queen in theed and somhow we wound up in tatooine and thats where we found him.

once upon a time ther was a mann named elroy who has so rich he bought soviet russia the enh

-Gazoola-
Nearly 10,000 years ago, there was a great demon known as gazoola who ravafed peaceful towns with the hopes for destoring humanity, but soon came 3 brave hero's whpo trapped gazoola in a seal of oblibion. After another 10,000 years had passed, gazoola had broken the seal laid upon him and he ravaged and destroyed things once again! Now it's up to you brave adventurers to fight for the world and save all living beings from his great and evil wrath before it's too late! First you must travel to the land of calzanthia where you will recieve the key to give to the gatekeeper in which will lead you to the city of calzanthia where you may recieve the blade of evil's bane in order to defeat gazoola and his forces, good luck!

The Castle and the Gays

Once upin a time there was a castle full of gaycigarettes and retads who had endless love with each other. Tjem, the heteroloveuals came along and beat the stuff out of them with their richards. The End.

once apon a time there was THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES which work by inserting ADRENALINE along the AXIS of BLUE CHEESE, the inventors of this machine was JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS who ate COOKIES all day. one day THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH took them to a DARK PLACE full of FRIGGIN DRAGONS along with THE GIANT SPACE CATS, the location of this place was at the very top of MT. PANTS covering the point was mostly STUPID EMO GRASS, IKETHEGENERIC likes to eat this special type of grass.

back in the cave they found a computer that displayed the sequence of letters and symbols "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ". john was too scared so he and wiggums ran out trying to escape, the minor said to come back and JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS? "hes probably gone to the THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA in the town" said john. the minor reached out to a book and started reading. "ONCE APON A TIME.........." but his story was cut short because of the 2OLLUX in the cave. john saw the name of the book and it was "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"

that is the single most amazing thing i have ever read today

THE UGLY BARNACLE
there once was a barmacle and he was so ugly that everyone died the end.

Matt the blue cactus

Once there awas a cactus namrd Matr. He ate a fisj stick barrito and exploded amd died/ Tje emd.

RAINBOW CATS.
once upon a time there was awesome cats that flew and hat rainbows and poptarts on them, they flew and flew into space until they couldnt die and then flew into youtube. THESE CATS MADE HISTORY, then died to cancer because they are really awesome. BLESS THESE GODS. Did i win ytet?

Te ,ame names nib,

There onve was a man named bib, he fied...
Then he giynd rMNUBNBIW VATS THEN HE KGING  HUS BIBhr GTw  ate the sandwjcb be gkh f

Rgw wnd

"The botched lobotomy

POne dah yniis guy named njm erng ti go grt s cikibidvioy, When he arrived at the hospital, he was gold he was scjedj.ed for a loboyomu/ yl;frt ygtne lobogkmhy was bitches.

the end"

I can't believe I typed lobotomy with my eyes closed. Also, bitches? What the forget did I slam my fingers on?

Anyway, translation;

One day, this guy named Jim went to go get a colonoscopy. When he arrived at the hospital, he was told he was signed up for a lobotomy. tl;dr: the lobotomy was botched.

john egbrty eyst s uoijg biy ehi  ahd ut us gus urtyda7 todau ajf so ueah
translation: John egbert's birthday is to day and he is 13 so yeah

CHEESE

once there was a boy named issac who loved tyo weat cheese so he took his banamna boat down to snakeville and ate cheese but then he said "i love this cheese" and someone said "thats not cheese that is sperm this is snakeville" then he died of aids and his starfish was filled with crustaceans and potatoes the end