Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46706 times)

y da teitnigne was a prety coing guyt
tebre was a nam maned titanim and bw pmped a bunnkd of cool topincks and he has people wite stories wit there eyes closed adn den makes audioe recoirdings out off dfem
tis storites was s tiped at wen i was tiret
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 12:11:05 AM by ? »

The fat chode.

Once upon a time, a man with a very fat chode decided he wanted to get laid. He walked to the nearest street corner and picked up a prostitute for $5/h. He then proceeded to forget the living stuff out of her. She then called the police, and he was arrested for rape. He spent 5 years in jail. Once he got out, he tracked down the prostitute, who now lived in europe. In specific, the netherlands. He trented a speedboat and flew across the ocean at speeds of 100 knotts. He then realized he had no idea where the netherlands was, and asked for a map. Someone decided to give him a map, but sadly he had landed in south africa. He bought a plane ticket and flew to the netherlands. He walked to the nearest street corner and luckily, there she was. He proceeded to beat the living stuff out of her, stab her through the eye, and rape the dead body. He then went to the red light district, smoked 20 pounds of weed, and flew home. The end.

I got dizzy as forget while typing that. My eyes hurt now. I don't even know how I thought of that story.

ONE DAAY I WENT ND FOUND O APTOATO
HTE NEDN

ONE DAAY I WENT ND FOUND O APTOATO
HTE NEDN
peopel ned 2 stop makinng potatioes stories imo
'doep dorp lok a potatioe now it died lol bye"

MY NEW ROOM

IT IS COOL AND HAS LOFT AND A COMPUTER AND stuff.

How did I do this I do not know.

MY ASS IS PIRPLE

^the forget is that?

Once there was a man called bob. He decided to go rape some children. He had his way with them causing extreme butthurt from the community. He then continued to rape everything in sight until he obtained infinite virginities. He was then arrested and molested by several bears imported from Russia. The end.

EDIT: Actually, That took 60 seconds (Slightly less) and I did it with my eyes closed. I can touch type and other stuff.
EDIT 2: I mispelled Virginity's since thats how I thought it was spelt whilst tapping the keys.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 02:06:43 PM by Skorpion »

MR MARINE PANTS WAZ RUNNING DOWN THE ROD WITH AN m16 ONE DAY AND SHOT MANY ETTEROOR ISM. HE FELLT MANY. HE WAS HAPPY A BEING COOL PESON BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE WANTED IN LIFE. HE SHOT MOR TERRORISM BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE IT. it was pretty cool, then he died because explosion came lol

Once appon a time, there was a little pony name hatred.  He killed all of the nice ponies nd lety all the evil ones lice, then theu ruled ponytopia with raging avengance.

Wow, I had no clue I could type that well without looking.

peopel ned 2 stop makinng potatioes stories imo
'doep dorp lok a potatioe now it died lol bye"
it doesn't matter
i just won't produce them

ther awesomeness of space.
once upon a time there was a space proncess fluing therough space at awesome speed. then there were toilet seats and they ate the princess. then stars explodes and sopdm/

tje eng

The Gay Homo

There once was a gay homo. he was a black guy. He liked KFC and watermelon but he didn't like koolaid because he was gay and homo. A man said to him once "y u so gay?" so he ran away and cried. he then had gay homo love with his boyfriend and then listened to Celine Dion for half an hour before crying himself to sleep.

~~~~ FIN ~~~~

Taco: The Story

Once upon a time some guy wenty to taco bell and ordered a taco. He took a bite and it tasted like poop. "Holy Crap" he said aloud as everyone looked. Ge then proceeded to bark. TTHE END :D