Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46753 times)

The City of Dreams:

In the city of dreams, one must always keep aware of their sanity. The city has its ways of stealing your sense of personality. It will extract the best of you and use it against you, all the while falsely leading you to believe your dreams are just outside of your reach, but that your'e reaching them gradually. You aren't, it's a lie. Don't make the mistakes I did.

I'm good at typing with my eyes closed, and I made that story up in a matter of seconds so it's terrible, but i think it's better than some other stories here.

Bump because nobody responded >:(

once upob a time i ate a dog and all of a sieem it pooed lol

Dear Lord.

once yan a time there was a stormtroipr who yelled at a rebel so loud that the rebel went deaf and then the stormtrooper said:       
and then the revel said:
and then the stortroopwer retiated with:
and then they forgetied and lived happily ever aftyer till some man killed them with a fork while stey slept

once apon a time there was a magikal man and he was ang dupid iteiot and he decidted to bunp a topik in off yopic, and then hever boty said: "SHUT THE forget UP mondayR", and then he cit himsel;f becaise he was the EMO LAWN.

there once was a person hnamed xherobrinex posting on this thread posting about a story he is trying to write in 880 seconds and trying to write it with my eyes closed and stuff and is trying to do it in under a minute or something and is triing to make a story that works so i am riting one wirth now so i cna post in this threat nad som stuff

Im serious.

The Apple

there was a bot and he had and apple and got secy and had love and got aids and died so dont eat apples tjer are kill tou

There once was a member named Taboo
Whose pits smelled like old gym shoes
Not using his wits, he raised his pits
and all his classmates said, "P-U"

Once ipdon a time a LR js went to the bag store. And he lover to eat lolololol so he ate sas. Then he went to the bank and took out money to but s cake fit glados. I made this story in NY iPhone lol.

ONE DSY I FICLRD A TITLR AMD FKUCED MY SJOT

what

I AM WEITINF A STOR WITH TONS OF TYPESFD OTECAUSE I A N AND  HAHGV OTHGIN ESE TO DO ON A MIDNIGHT NIGHT OG GOD I CAN;T WIT TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS WHEN I OPEJ MY EYES

oh god lol

one day i goundd a potato and i stabed it and it started bleeding,

=

"one day i found a potato and i stabbed it and it started bleeding."