Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46770 times)

THE DAY OFG THIS EVENT

the day of the egvent was yesetday there wads lots of them eating you know uou dieeee and the savious is fthe firbou

RPF: :P:

Threre pmce was a ,am mea,ed ;p;s amd je ,et a girl m,amed rogl. Tjey jaf love amd ,ade ;,amp..
tje emd

okay that sucked.
One more try.
There once was a ,an named lol. He met a gir;l named rofl. Tjey had love amd jad a lid named lmano

Meh.

Jimmy jumped out of the airplane. To. bad he had forgotten his parachute. he fell to the ground and died. His family was very sad. They cried for 4 months straight. Then they killed themselves, too. THE END.

HAHA! All with my eyes closed :D

How much would could a woodchick chick if a woodchuck could chuick wood? W wppd cjicl wpi;d cjicl a;; yje wppd je cpild cjicl of a wppdcjicl cpid cjicl wppd.

:l   Wow Did NOT go out well.

One day there was a guy who liked playing terraria. He played so much he died. His will was made. All of his belongings were given to his family, but his terraria belongings were given to an ingame museum, because they were cool.

7ge tybe a dubisayr rate ab aooke the enf

once apon a time there were twi oeioke cakked sunib abd kewus tget kujed kiijubg fir treasyre ub tgte wirkd uf nubecraft abd stuff tgeb syttebdky usraogek aooeared abd tgeb attacjed hun abd si tghet webt after tgun si tgey beeded ti fo afterer hio adn so they kileld him the end

nubecraft
Lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:09:02 PM by Jacob 123456789 »

i ciobpted
? tgis is a myselterist habace of boting and i known t sdodoa whahtyansn tpn dp NDM O0,,  ALSODOM REALLY drunk. nobody nows nwhat  the so d you kjow tin the matinrndrtbrtd snafdndndn ai dofn;ym nerrtnns gkneodd jeshyd  i; snm,mm xfgdfodid[pr[odrfdr yp yofdypr  snf ;p; iy d gkt   u mtelsmf ljepem flepme fd d[d,mt t rkphg u,, somyr;;r;dmty  sgtrfdidghrmndglknsdkgsd;pdprdn g ty,ds,mdf ff fotml ;[;//
ewnsyd
ejd
what. the forget. I'm  drunk.. hooray! summer jolidays!

lol you guys suck at typing with your eyes closed
by the way, i'm typing this with my eyes closed.

OMG I spelled "once" correct. I'm so proud.

Once upabnd a time there was a dragon, and his name was baujsul and he ate a abaical woodfiaghsh, buytr the fihsg wanted his soild soa he then houghed up the fish and they went on and eaventure of awesomeness

the end

?
STOP TALKING ABOUT ME I HATE YOU
THIS WAS WRTITTEN WITH MY EYES CLOSED.

lol you guys suck at typing with your eyes closed
by the way, i'm typing this with my eyes closed.
You're just missing the point. You're funny or clever.

MMY psenis is bleeding bery backt.