Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46732 times)

My hot wide

once upon a time i came fome from work and my wife pilled down my panys and i slapped her with my richard she said "oh ues: and she kissed it and j came in jer hot oussy og yes" she sed and i laid her jead ofmy mouf

I atesome nice cheese, and then a spaceship came out of non wehere and forgeted up my cows, which caused a derop in my buisness profit. Then, hookers cut off my snake.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:24:51 PM by Dodger »

I esd diyyinh in mu toom, practicing guitar, when all of a sudden, NINJAS.  I ran like a motherforgeter and jumped out my window, resulting in a broken leg. :c

lmao.  after the first comma I used the bumps on my keyboard to realign my fingers.

John slowly climed closer and closer to the top of My. Everesyt. He looked back and fell. He was pronounced dead two hours later. Noe gor other news

Almost.

richardS

Some little boys and girls love to eat richards. I don't know why this is. Anyways, Billy was one of those kids. He felt like eating a richard. So he went to his neighbor's house and he walked up to the fron t door and rung the doorbell. When the door opened, he bit the neighbor's richard. The neighbor bit his head off. That was the sad, sad end of Billy.

THE END
forget i misspelled front door

richardS richardS richardS

richardS

Some little boys and girls love to eat richards. I don't know why this is. Anyways, Billy was one of those kids. He felt like eating a richard. So he went to his neighbor's house and he walked up to the fron t door and rung the doorbell. When the door opened, he bit the neighbor's richard. The neighbor bit his head off. That was the sad, sad end of Billy.

THE END
forget i misspelled front door

richardS richardS richardS
Make a book and sell it, you genius.

The Guys who wanted to kill everybody - Part 1
Once apon a time there was a gunner. He wanted to kkill everybody with an chainsaw, Si ge decuded ti kill his mother with a pistol. And killed his brother with an chainsaw. So he decided to go to an shotgun shop.  Ge asjed uf ge wabted ti heko him shoot the people and commit world domination. He agreed.

stuff i hate no eyes.

There once was a loli named Vergil
Who wrote down her day in a journal
She said "Lord Tony don't sass
Just lick on my ass"
And she was his best fan eternal

One day when she came to the basement
To see if Lord Tee was complacent
Because when he brown towningus'd
He said "This really stinkseth"
And Vergil was most uncomplaisant

マホ~

The guys who wanted to kill everybody - Part 2
So. When they agreed. They started killing the whole neighborhood with free guns. And then. Lightning storms caused by them struck. They learned to generate their own lightning and used it for themselves. And then they met an man called Shu. He wanted to kill everybody too and wanted to help him. He teached the men to generate fire themselves.

Spelt better on this one. And typed pretty fast.

I am malestrom. Listen to me tell a story about a cow. This cow was really. really fat.

Very fat..

fatter than Stocking fat.

As in I am a loving walrus fat

I am malestrom. Listen to me tell a story about a cow. This cow was really. really fat.
Very fat..
fatter than Stocking fat.
As in I am a loving walrus fat

Malestrom once tried to lose weight
Because she'd never been out on a date
She said "Dad, don't lick
Let me off of your richard!"
But ever more twinkies she ate

She tried to lose fat on the Wii
But couldn't cuz all she could see
Was her dad sneaking up
With his hand up her muff
And begging "Please Malestrom forget me!"

マホ~

I'm not interpreting anything profane.
WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT richardS AND stuff

I'm not interpreting anything profane.
WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT richardS AND stuff

Because the richards are a metaphor for the years of oppression women faced at the hands of the less-fair gender. マホ~

ONCE APON A TIME.
EVERYBODY TRIED TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT COULDN'T AND MOST OF THEM DIED. MALESTRMO WAS THE FATTEST OF THEM ALL AND YET SHE NEVER DIED. Althought nobody lost weight. malestorm was called a freak.
Noobs attacked malestrom. And all of them succedded.