Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46758 times)

Once Upon A Time:there was a man named hdwa his sdsd aawdadjhbas,jhk,jbnhjk,shfk,uhaukgdukdshgjksdk,bn

the dark man ghaosit had owned an army of a mass proporetiopns. he kled the army int o a war with the light  mna hri9sadhfr ksj fh and he dforgetde the missel and he had stuff it bavl ay jhim then thje wiorkld ble2 up the ne nd

one time there was this creeper names asplode mcgunpoewder and he went to the airpost to go see his family but everyone freaked out and ran awau so he was forever alone. :c
(Yeah, I'm good at typing with my eyes closed. c:)

Grammarfix: One time there was this creeper named Asplode Mcgunpowder, and he went to the airport to see his family. But, everyone freaked out and ran away so he was forever alone. :c

Continued: then he got really made and went Ssssss and asploded, tons of people died and he wwas forever alone again wwith no home. (20 seconds to spare. C:)

Grammarfix: Then, he got really mad and went Sssss and asploded, tons of people died and he was forever alone again with no home.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:57:14 PM by Zuero »

Once upon a time there was a little duck who saw a creeper. The duck walked towards the cree-per and poked it. Ot proceeded to blow up. The now featherless little duickling countined on to find a zombie. The feathess duck proceedwed too scare off the mob. The litltle duck than found apillar of tnt, being a curiouis duck he blew it up and fell down the hold to the bottom of the warth and into the blue death. THE END

*Opens eyes*
Grammar Corrections:

Once upon a time there was a little duck who saw a creeper. The duck walked towards the creeper and poked it. It proceeded to blow up. The now featherless little duckling continued on to find a zombie. The featherless duck proceeded too scare off the mob. The little duck than found a pillar of TNT, being a curious duck he blew it up and fell down the hold to the bottom of the earth and into the blue death. THE END

Once upon a time... fyck that. A long time agon there lived a dragon. This dragon was a total richard bag.  Normally dragons were nice at the time, but no one liked this one in particular.  He would keep stealing other peoples posessions, and it pissed everyone off. One day, a black guy time travaber walked up to it, after stealing one of his favourite guns. "Eyy yo, brother you took my gun."  and with a shotgun, shot it in the heart in point blank range. the end.

It's mandatory for 9th graders to take a key typing class in my district. They drilled the keypad into my mind. Barely any mistakes at all. yey.

Also, don't you love my story?

Htherebobcr was Abrams called blockland. And scarf zit plAyedfhe fans gur rywewbqwewbreolksxxxibw say sineibediefir ricewws rye tolls and he everybody dies a grizzleybdwarh.  And then Malestrom deakesbtya yer uses were cliaes while as was typing.

Anyway I was typing on an iPod so it was hard

once apn a time, therer wwgere twi snakk chucjebs, ibe cgucjeb saud ti tge iter chucje that he lujed fred  da juji and the ithers afreed, tget a=lkk rehiuced ub aggoybess

Once yoib a tune there was a nab wgui was a oyroke nibsrer and ge dued and tgeb ge guig rhsit wutg a gyb

Translated: Once upon a time there was a man who was a purple monster and he died and then he got shot with a gun

Once upon a ypmr
therw qas s litt,e fot djp who liced j a npimkin. he had manu gfrfiends and wverpme lobed fin.

Wow. My previous attempt was a bit better than this.

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS SOME friend WHO COULD STILL TYPE PROPERLY WITHOUT STARING AT THE SCREEN OR HIS KEYBOARD THE END

The co who ate the chese
Once upon atime there was a cow. he ate some cheese. The end

Once apon a time they a;; got aids, the end.