Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46726 times)

my father wantd to get th cryastal skill

anouyfour yars ago, my father wantd to get th cryastal skill from insiyana jones but he had tp dp os nisomomess forst sp je gopt ovet nbu train but he dodged it then iiomdy mauled him to deayj with the skuill

ovdjw erismaw i sdafo sgie dp kw feacher while skw efess ertr vlodrf

onecve uon a tyne there was a sock and he was a sock doing his sockyt chores adnd socky stuff bytu then jack the riuoper came and killed the sock by riippping tjhe alastic in hmi the loving end

Own day walluc ang grimmit were eaging mutsnt rabbkt stew, wallice said, I gotta use gr crapper. When he dame Bach grimmit was working in strip clib, ythen he planed an stomic bomb in his bitt and killed all.

Own day walluc ang grimmit were eaging mutsnt rabbkt stew, wallice said, I gotta use gr crapper. When he dame Bach grimmit was working in strip clib, ythen he planed an stomic bomb in his bitt and killed all.
I laughed very very hard to the point I couldn't think.

lol "an stomic bomb in his bitt and killed all"

ONE THERE WAS A

couldn't think for 25 seconds of what to write about.

stories are for friends guys, herpaderpaderpaderpaderpaherp @D

I can type reasonably well with my eyes closed it seems, forget year

COOL GUY - BY ORION

THERE ONCE WAS A REAL COOL GUY WHO AND HE ATE GOAT CHEESE AND MOOBLYBOOPED DOWN TO THE GANDYWHOP AND RODE A LLAMA.

THE END.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:09:07 PM by Orion »

I once knew a unicorn with a servered horn. It was severed by an african hunter named John Brown. He wanted to turn his horn into a large piece of cheese and use it to rule the woorld.

THe end.

P.S. the uniforn died aftwerward :(

It took some time but the evil vampire lord was cast down by the soul stone of the blue eyed black dragon

suddenly from the volcano there was alien vaporizing dust that turned everyone into a nintendo fanboy.

the entire world decayed from the inside out.

everybody was sad because the planet was gone.

why god would you let this happen if you were real you can't be real because God wouldn't let this happen

pforget jesus baby jesus is pig disgusting

man bar pig
once there wads a man bear pis. he was so hunfrey he ategb wveryone. htey where sad, so they went and almosr killed themselves. they befan to hnt man ber piga. thye found out that man bear oid left and connitted sioxosde. thye hwere sad now. they noe wemt and mad a ckae in the shapw of amn bear pig. they ate it and where happt.
teh end

Once there was a sailor who sailed the seas and then she pooped on her knee cus come see her eat nipples. A japense cat licks your star fish gently but when Australia nukes you, you'll be dead. Oh come Lord, let us pray for the poor youngins.

Mr. Button and his chicken filet

Omxw. Yosub a find.?.6($.558) szveayknh uios. Bjxjdb fukdy Bd heurdenlu team right. Sivhdvsdbg daxn hb gnarmev.

Oh god what the hell.

THE UGLY BARNACLE, ONCE THERE WAS AN UGLY BARNACLE, HE WAS SO UGLY THAT EVERYONE DIEED, THE END

holy forget, how did I do that