Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46715 times)

No. I would come up with a huge cheesy as forget story, and it would take me a long time. I have an idea but it can not be done in that short of a time.

Ok, here I go.

THERES THIS ONE GUY CCALLED hIM, AND HE OWNDS A COM FARM. yMJEN SOMERGIBF HIR GIM AND HE DIED. yHE WND.

This is a meaningless story that I typed with my eyea closed. damn. missed a letter.

JACK HOJNSON'S DAU POYDPFR )AMDS STIFF_
Ok so this hut called jake jojnson woike up ine day and knew that sometging was eronf. He ran out of milk! and He havtio fi shopopinbg abtway. So he woke u and brished his teeth snd stuff and fott fressed and went outside. He got in his cae anf frove toi the supermarket, but there was no-one there. trhen he reaslised thr vity ewas ovbertunm b xombies! so he puinmched a dew of them in the teeth and they dies i fuess ans then he realised he has bi nt oubcg oiwer kefftym si ge decuces ti najw a wa=eaiubfiyr if stuff he finbds, He kicks some more ass and then get the milf abd stuff ad gets nacj ub gud caer abd ginug hine.

TO NE CIBTUBUED.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:00:27 PM by Joeboy »

Bump, this is far too full of lulz to die.

A POINTLESLY PONTLESS STORY ABIUT POONTLESS THINGS
One dat a very hary man came into a pointless yet conveniently placed corners store and slarpped the oner witha fish.

slarpped the oner witha fish.
I say. That sounds a bit steamy.

Come on guys! Don't let it die! D:

oncw a pon a rimw rtgwew was a fik roy lvowe ip a scjopk 5hwn hjejh dsif ;pl;0pl
:P