Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46695 times)

One day the president launched a nuke at everything and evertbody died
in that country so9 nuke watfate began and everybody died

the end

a story with your eyes closed

OMFG I typed THAT well with my eyes closed!

holy freaking stuff!

I did OMFG!
Title: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds

So basically it wasn't aimed at you

im sorry but that type of joke is getting kind of old and nobody except the person executing the joke really finds it funny

im sorry but that type of joke is getting kind of old and nobody except the person executing the joke really finds it funny
It's late.

I'm not thinking right  :cookieMonster:

A man named jack.

a man named jack had to goto work one dau. At work his co-worker had to make him do stuff he didn;t wanna do. In theat tasl je jad tp tale teh treassh out, nut something went wrong and opent a portal to the xen wotld! Her tan away as people werwert shootin ahim for causing such a sterrible thing nd kjfglfgjlsfkdgjslfdjgfga
]fsgju[psdfgjp[sdfogj[p0sdfgh[psdfiojbswrhlwkerghnkmawdflkbgwkldgwblkwdf;lbw\

end.

I can usually type and correct myself looking away, so here it goes.
Once there was a tereem a big tree, with no family for it to home, so he asked a little girl. Would you take me home? And so they did, and had a merry Christmas.

1 mistake: 'there was a tree, a bit tree"

the thing about typing without eyes closed is that even one mistake or reconfiguration of the fingers can totally distort the message into something completely different

Professor Tard put th elast few ingredients into the mix.he forgot to add sugar and spice and everything nice, thus born- the fatty forget girls! doing dirty fat-

I have issues.

Once there was a tree and it died because ait wanted to so it died because it wanted to so it died because it wanted to so it died becauswe it wanted to dos uit bdied beubc it aw anted to to it died because it wanted to

SUNLKITHGT,.

TYR ONLY -ERS0J WHO CS DTDYT[,KU ;OFJKY OD DIM;OGJHY/

Oh god.
Let me attempt to translate
SUNLIGHT

The only person who can destroy light is sunlight.

They look totally alike.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 05:03:16 PM by Joker Card »

Desktroy all humans thress. ,amut pep[;s decoded tp eat a ;pt pf somgi;ar dfocls fpr nrealfast. O dpm#t rea;;y lmpw wjay O#, yu[omh smf jjsbr mp aoafrs ejsy ayjr gvl yom, yjs;lomh snpiy/ pl;rsdr rsy ,u eo;; om ,sm fommgrtmy [;svrd eoytj vpvl./

Oh dear.

A man named jack.

a man named jack had to goto work one dau. At work his co-worker had to make him do stuff he didn;t wanna do. In theat tasl je jad tp tale teh treassh out, nut something went wrong and opent a portal to the xen wotld! Her tan away as people werwert shootin ahim for causing such a sterrible thing nd kjfglfgjlsfkdgjslfdjgfga
]fsgju[psdfgjp[sdfogj[p0sdfgh[psdfiojbswrhlwkerghnkmawdflkbgwkldgwblkwdf;lbw\

end.

why do i find this funny