Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46617 times)

PART 1 THE BEGGINING

Gordong Freechmen was studying in his was studying lbratratoried

Friend and cow-orker Jimm said "What are you working on Gordon Freemant?"

UI have discovered new radioactive isotope but it so vollative that it does not have a half-life, but quarterlife, so we must observe with hasty.

JUTS THEN

A HEADCRAB DROPPED ON JIMMS HEAD
OH NO DID HEADCRAB WENT TO OHIO
ORDON WENT TO GET CROWBARJB BUT IT WAS OT MISSING SO HE HAD TO BORROW CLA-

loving timeout.

How valid made epic prons
first he found cmaera then pulled pants down. his friend gog pulled giss wee wee out and jecked it then ends

Once upon a time, john freeman was talking to gordon freeman. Freemans are nice, thought john freeman. He loved to be a freeman and loved himself. Then Gordon freeman died and then john freeman went to go die too when mr. evil pants showed up and said LOL U NO GET MONEYS! and shot john in the mouth
John then decided it was time to jump off a cliff and then the final boss came and saved him and said your cool so i save you
the end

SPACE CATS
SPACE CATS

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY NAMED ANDY WHO LOVED DUCKS SO MUCH THAT HE WOKE ONE MORNING TO BE A DUCK "Oh no I am a duck quack" SO ANDY MUST GO ON A ADVENTURE TO PSPACE CAT MOUNTAIN TO BECBACK INTO A BOY BUT HE HAS TO GO INTO THE DRAGONS CAVE, THE TROLL BRIDGE, AND THEN LISTEN THROUGH THE BACK PACK SONG TO GET TO THE RAINBOW.WHILE ON THE WAYH, HE SHALL INCOUNTER A MAP THAT IS ON CRACK. QUACK.

EIND

MT. PANTS
Once upon a time I peed in mt pants and died. then I came alive and exploded. ueu.

I can type with my eyes looking at the TV and not at the keyboard or on the screen, making a story that way wouldn't be a problem.

The story name is "A dozen of rings"

It's about me, I was near a dozen of rings.
They all were shiny red golden purple agile silver rings, they were so awesome. :<3

So there I am, next to the rings....
What I did?
I ate them all.

THE END.

I can type with my eyes looking at the TV and not at the keyboard or on the screen
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 04:31:29 AM by The Titanium »

it was a cold day in hell, nobody new why, it was because satan forgot to turn on the heating

yes, im good at typing like this

it was a cold day in hell, nobody new why, it was because satan forgot to turn on the heating

yes, im good at typing like this

i decided to go and buy sum caik and den jawn feedman comes and says come kill me i r depress
help me plz
so i shot him in eye and then he die but then i by cak and he come live and say TY MORIARTY HERE FREE MONEYS
den i was all like :O
and he was all like
:D
de ends

LOL Dere us once a dog who forget up ib lige ehrn jr sdfg'f then asokided aspplosion waaaahdsoahfdsoa

then wut happend he asdfd again and asploded again.

:c

Bib was abgry, Si abfrt rgar ge ducude d ti iyb cg fred yub rghr nabguba, Si ge dud, Abd stuff,. Ferde duede.  Out Bib reakluses that hiie sisty was fduncj ub Fesd's nmabdfuba. Bib fousd nir ger ur iyur, Bib siuwes.

Bib was abgry, Si abfrt rgar ge ducude d ti iyb cg fred yub rghr nabguba, Si ge dud, Abd stuff,. Ferde duede.  Out Bib reakluses that hiie sisty was fduncj ub Fesd's nmabdfuba. Bib fousd nir ger ur iyur, Bib siuwes.
ENGLISH DUB:

Bob was angry. So angry that he decided to punch Fred in the mangina. So he did. And stuff. Fred died.
But Bob realized that his fist was stuck up Fred's mangina. Bob died.

i failed

pnd3 5y343 2qw q gi5fh fqll3e to4eon r433mqn