Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46665 times)

The people who can't type with there eyes closed

Once upon a time There was a large group of people who couldn't type with their eyes closed. These people were so challenged and dumbfounded when they were challenged to write a story without looking, it turned out awful. And so Pwoshi's adventure in the forums continued.

you're so self absorbed you make me look selfless

One tiume higb freenab ir sine shutty gunnucjy bane kuje tgat webt ti byt ab aooke
BUT THERE WERE NONE KEFT!
So of course doing some overused meme thing he did awesine trucjs abd git hgusg kyunch byt kist hus etes abd cab;t tyoe.

Yay

"The stupid thread"
       Why did you make this thread, you are so stupid it doesnt even make sense. forget you.

Ok there was thisd one tume i torallyt did thisd one thid with mt feet. they all died the end.

:cookieMonster:

oince aoidgn as tumnbgj stoc ut nhr poipr lol

Todayt i amn wrutubg frin a vbynker iunside a war field. It is an hour until we send our troops to the front lines but untul then i would like to writ my thoughts. this war we are fighting is against a group of vandals whom has burnt our nations memorals to the ground. these memoirals costed severals amounts of money. we sent representatuives to the vandal nation to ask tgem to repay for the damages but instead they killd the represntatuves and callewd fpor war, using our wits we allied with the vandals enemy and placed soldiers on an island 40 feet from the nation's port city. thn we calimed that land and then seperated forces, 30 men were sent north to the next poert cirt wil 43 men were sent to ther capital of the nation, including me. today we wil fight a war, and if i survive i shal continue this log.

I was walking down the road when I saw someone so ugly everty one died. the end.

Once upon a time there was a happy marshmellow man
djamaVCUY, VFKXIAkzsmxpqw xkiwh dsojsnqqi28skxmdnna

and thats how the horse got executed at the glue factory and an hero was so 9000 that every banna phone who was cinnamon died with candlej

what the hell did i just proofread

One day a minecrafter named Billy was crafting himself a carrot with a plank of wood, and 2 wood blocks, when he heard a "SSSssSssSSss."
He has heard that sound before. He quickly stuffed the unfinished carrot in his pocket and jumped down his escape hole.
Once he hit the bottom, the carrot got jammed up his

Oh, 60 seconds.

Damn.

One dat there wa a guy vlalled jack. hd ewad very idioic. he killed himself the end

Oh god what did I just type?
Translation:
One day there was a guy called Jack. He was very idiotic. He killed himself.  The end.

...and then there was light.

There was a man named Bob who was a builder. He yelled 'WE CAN FIX IT YEEEAAAAHHHHHH' and they did. The end.