Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46061 times)

One time a there was a gut whi kuje ti wat ciijeus, ibe dat he are si nabt rhar ehe wxokises,
the end
Translation: Once time there was a guy who ate cookies. He ate so many that he exploded.
The End

There once was a guy named phil amd yhen he died and then he neacame a demin and went in a kiling spree yje emd.

:cookieMonster:That was really stuffty.

what makes rfrgiggin dragosns so dman popiuioarl

what makes rfrgiggin dragosns so dman popiuioarl
It's taken over THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES in the most popular pole.
Wat D:

Cows yes the cows they had udders and the parasites from the another planet bore into said udder and made the cows their hostesses. This was a paeculiar thing to see as the cows become completely infgescted with the parasite. one would think the cows to behave strangely all the time. but the cows went about their bussiness untill the thing came down from the ...

Once upon a time I peed in mt pants and died. then I came alive and exploded. ueu.

There was once a boy who ate like justin beiber. when he listened to justin's music he couldn't live with what he'd done and killed himself.

Ha, I go to a club at school that teaches you to type and not look at the keyboard. So this is easy.
Suck it bitches

Once upond a time I was walkling to my friends house when three fat men grabbed me. I was like "OMG NOOO" but then it turned out that they were care nears and I jumped into the car with them. I love my life and waking up and then immediately writing this. I am half asleep. The end.

my cousin, myt cousin is a fat forgetface who stuffs ehgr face with fat every day, she shiykd eat better.

SPACE CATS

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY NAMED ANDY WHO LOVED DUCKS SO MUCH THAT HE WOKE ONE MORNING TO BE A DUCK "Oh no I am a duck quack" SO ANDY MUST GO ON A ADVENTURE TO PSPACE CAT MOUNTAIN TO BECBACK INTO A BOY BUT HE HAS TO GO INTO THE DRAGONS CAVE, THE TROLL BRIDGE, AND THEN LISTEN THROUGH THE BACK PACK SONG TO GET TO THE RAINBOW.WHILE ON THE WAYH, HE SHALL INCOUNTER A MAP THAT IS ON CRACK. QUACK.

EIND

Ifd yoiu ever encounter a unicorn, be sure to feed it magivcal beans,or else it will devour you and your familt. Believe me it's a dangerous thing, unicorens.

I remem ber  when I had this dereaam where some guy with an uzi ran out at some large guy  with a beretta and the uzi guy shot the large guy in the center of the dream, and the uzi guy was shot In the head by tthe bretta guy, the the beretta guy ran into his self-owned sub stand without any wounds, I bought a pastrami and provolone sandwich and then i woke up.

I forgeted someone, that someone is a girl that I know, THE END.
JK
I ACTUALLY TYPED THAT LAST SENTENCE WITH MY EYES CLOSED.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:30:03 PM by Wonder G »

"bitcheds dont know aboutr my stuffforgeters" said the nifgger as he curbstomped some white guy to death infront oif a ducnkin donuts

he then proceeded to shoot some white cop after eating a donut off a sidewalk and jumping like an stupidity