Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "Æ’Ω©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 47238 times)

oh my je2u2 niigger chrii2t that 2ollux audiio fiile wa2 PURRFECT
wiith the la2t frontiier iin the background jegu2 forget ii love you

The man of the point of tome

Theree once as nan of a piint of time who was liek neeraaaaaahhh I love eting the fuds so he are and oh egg and soon he die of bad gammer and necause he use hi can't type write like this oh no

The edn

This is so much fun.

I still like mine the best.

Painis in the ainias, hueuheuheuheu

my school day

I wake up in the morning at 9 am
gotta get fresj gotta fo down stairs
gotta habe my bowl gotta jabe cerial

JUST ANOTHER DAY ON THE WWW
One day I was on the internet. I found a site called the Blockland forums. It was so stuff everyone died in a horrendous explosion resulting in extreme rape throughout the internet. The end.

DESERT TRIP OF MAGIC

I went to the desert today and hopped on my mgical space unicorn. When we arrived at an oasis, it suddenly turned into a cube and crushed me. Now I'm just a skull in a machine.

awesome, isn't it. hopefully, I haven't made any typos yet

also, th cube changed back to a unicron and it ate me

end

Bumping this like I'm performing CPR on some topic. I'll come back at some time, it's likely.

The Botched Lobotomy Part 2

Ibe dattm rgere was a gfytw== banws Run, Gw qwnt ti ge giisoutak whee ge was diagnised wuth ummaculate eye degeneratuin, The doctir told him that he should get a lobotomy sdp jr fif. Tim went to the lobotint clinic ad hpy hid loboyomy nu WASIYW ut esd bitched and hus gead bkew h-uo and he died . The end.

Ther once was a man who lived in a toaster oven. It was sooooo hot, that he died. The End.

POWERrichard

once upin a time yhetre weasd  gyui namerd powerdag. hje was a uhge richard. one day he went to get a sadnwich, buth the sanwdichs killed him. s o now her's a ghost.

THA NELD

once there was a forul and it was gehy and it was bblockland and then ebvryone got a boner and was happy then egn

once there was a forul and it was gehy and it was bblockland and then ebvryone got a boner and was happy then egn
i love this story it am very good best story yes.

So once upom a time there was a guy named the rhriller h e was eweosme and a lady magnet he was cool and he wwnr ro blockland to type thios and