Author Topic: Earlyer Today I Walked into a Gas Station Being 'Robbed'(?) :O!  (Read 1346 times)

Yes, a couple hours ago I walked into an Am/Pm Gas Station, planning on getting a soda, when I was filling up my
32 oz, and I hear this dude yelling and stuff. So I turned around, and this guy has some food/products in his hands, I didn't get to see what it was, but he was yelling at the cashier, and then he just runs on out with the stuff.
Pretending I didn't see anything, I walked up the the cashier, to pay for my drink, when he tells me how this dude keeps coming in and taking stuff of his. I asked him why he doesn't just call the police or hit him with a bat that I know all cashiers are supposed to have, and he told me, "With my luck, he'd probably have a gun."

Discuss this situation, or robbery's.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 09:43:59 PM by steve5451 »

inb4"picsoritdidnthappen"

On-Topic:
Sounds like the cashier had a stuffty day :/

inb4"picsoritdidnthappen"

On-Topic:
Sounds like the cashier had a stuffty day :/

Yeah, he told me how he was trying to move out of  the county. ._.

That's not a robbery dumbass that's shoplifting.

*sigh* then what the forget is a robbery? yelling at the cashier sounds pretty robberyful to me

I'm pretty sure shoplifting is you stuffing something in your purse/vagina/manpurse/ass/shirt/pants/pockets, then walking out...

This dude yelled at the cashier, and I'm pretty sure he was threatening to attacking him.

Shoplifting is just secretly walking out with the items.

EDIT: forget this was already explained.

Oh you were there? I was yelling at him because he wanted to charge me an extra .10 so I ran out with my stuff!

Oh you were there? I was yelling at him because he wanted to charge me an extra .10 so I ran out with my stuff!
To feed your wife and kids, I presume?

No it is not.
Yes it is. Shoplifting is simply taking items from a shop without paying. Robbery is taking items from their owner via force or threat.

Yeah, he told me how he was trying to move out of  the county. ._.

Why doesn't he just move to another town instead of moving out of the country because of that robber guy?

Yes it is. Shoplifting is simply taking items from a shop without paying. Robbery is taking items from their owner via force or threat.
Pretty much a lighter version of robbery.

I think the cashier is to lazy to call the police or something.

But, I haven't had any robberies.

Why doesn't he just move to another town instead of moving out of the country because of that robber guy?

Why did you bump this?!