Author Topic: Blonde jokes!  (Read 6170 times)

Hey guys, dirty blonde person posting

WHATEVER MIGHT YOU DO WHEN YOU SPY A BLONDE ENJOYING A NICE STROLL ON THE SIDEWALK?

CONSUME HER.

OH MY, I'M HILARIOUS.

Wanna hear a dirty joke?

A blonde jumped into the mud.
 :cookieMonster:

Post the best blonde jokes you know here! I'll start

A ventriloquist and his toy puppet were at a live comedy show, when a blonde stood up and yelled, "Hey, im tired of your stupid blonde jokes! Just because were blondes doesn't mean were stupid!"
The ventriloquist replied, "Hey take it easy, they're just jokes!"
The blonde looks at him and says, "I'm not talking to you, im talking to the little guy sitting on your lap!"
It's a doll, not a toy puppet, forgeter.

One day a blonde, brunette and a red head were stranded on a boat 1000 miles from the shore and the red head started to swim and made it 500 miles than got eaten by a shark and then the brunette swam 850 miles and drowned.  Then the blonde swam 999.999 miles then got tired and swam back.

A blonde barges into a math laboratory full of scientists and yells at them, "What's a trig!?"
The scientist, confused, says" What are you talk about?"
She huffs off and yells, "Is anyone in here named Anometry?!"
The other scientist opens his mouth to speak, but is interrupted by the blonde again-
"Because if I have to Trig any Anometry's around here I'm filing a lawsuit!"

One day a blonde, brunette and a red head were stranded on a boat 1000 miles from the shore and the red head started to swim and made it 500 miles than got eaten by a shark and then the brunette swam 850 miles and drowned.  Then the blonde swam 999.999 miles then got tired and swam back.
LOL

What do you do when a blonde throws a grenade at you?

Pull the pin and throw it back.
I loving SWEAR I HEARED THAT JOKE TODAY IN SCHOOL.

I loving SWEAR I HEARED THAT JOKE TODAY IN SCHOOL.

a teacher told me that one the other day lol

Heres one I made up in school:

Ok, so theres 3 people. A blonde, brunette, and a red head. They were in heaven and god made them a deal. He said that there is 1000 stairs, that whenever you touch them it says a joke, and if you made it to the top without laughing, you wouldn't have to go to hell and could stay in heaven. So, the red head went up 10 stairs and laughed. The brunette went up 200 stairs, then laughed. The blonde made it up to the 999th stair then laughed, before the joke even played. God then asked her what she was laughing at, and she said "What are you talking about? I just got the first joke!".

When you get this, you will most likely laugh. :P

I have quite a few.

Q: Why did the blonde person climb the chain-link fence?
A: So she could see what was on the other side

A blonde walks into a store and asks the merchant, "CAN I HAVE CURTAINS FOR MY COMPUTER?" and the merchant says "why would you need curtains for your computer?" and the blonde says "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. MY COMPUTER IS WINDOWS!"

So this Guy is doing yard work when he sees a blonde come out of her house, check her mailbox, then go back inside. 5 minutes later she did this again. and again. and again. finally the person asked, "Why do you keep checking your mailbox!?" and the blonde replies "MY COMPUTER KEEPS TELLING ME I HAVE MAIL"

lol

A brunette and 29 blondes are on a plane. The planes engine is out, so they drop the floor and everyone hangs on to the side. The pilot says that one more person has to let go. The brunette says, "i'll do it!" and the blondes start clapping their hands.