Author Topic: Sue is a man.  (Read 33519 times)

This isn't a simple thing you just say "Oh, I'm transgender." One day. It took me a month to gather courage to come out to my other forum and even then I was on the brink of tears for fear of being rejected -- much worse with my friends. I was afraid I would hurt them, afraid they'd leave me (which they did, thanks Tails) and I was right.

:(

If you don't like us, and think we are ignorant, why are you here trying to make us understand?

Exactly.  He just admitted to the belief that he is superior to everyone and that anyone who slightly opposes his views is a handicap.  You know, I just remembered how Jimmg claimed that I was "everything that is wrong with this world," I'm not sure if he was attempting to stick this judgement on me or to you; right now it seems this judgement would suit you much better.

I'm sorry but you are an starfish and a bad "friend" at that now that I can see your true colors.

Yes, you can see TAILS' true colors.  Rather, Tails now sees your true colors.  You blatantly lied to Tails and after explaining your predicament you expect everyone to immediately accept you again despite the fact you deceived them.  If anyone is the "bad friend" here, it would undoubtably be you.

Pretty much. For the sake of being polite I never was front about it.
Well sorry to rain on your parade but you're not perfect either.

"Comprehending" your posts, leaving the current subject at bay

Everyone who disagrees with you is trying to act "smart"

to be honest, that's it.

8 people in

25,000 OH MY GOD
HOW BAD OH GOD stuff

tails has colors?
oh boy lets count them

Pretty much. For the sake of being polite I never was front about it.
What ignorance. I know you've seen a stuff ton of starfishs, and there are a stuff ton of starfishs. They're loving everywhere. But there is good. Apparently, you haven't found any of them, but there are good people in the world.  Even if they're hard to find, they're there. Don't let a pile of starfishs convince you otherwise.

I'm not saying anything about this forum, either. I'm not saying everyone here is an starfish but there are good people elsewhere. There are good people everywhere.

There might not be many, but they exist. I assure you, you are not the only person in existence who isn't a horrible human being, and neither am I for that matter.

tails has colors?
oh boy lets count them
One
two
three
RAINBOWS MAKE ME CRY :C

Yes I know I was late with that last post but by the time I finished typing it there were 13 new posts.

For your information sticks are very tasty

oh hee guys i made an immature joke

Exactly.  He just admitted to the belief that he is superior to everyone and that anyone who slightly opposes his views is a handicap.  You know, I just remembered how Jimmg claimed that I was "everything that is wrong with this world," I'm not sure if he was attempting to stick this judgement on me or to you; right now it seems this judgement would suit you much better.
Unfortunately he was addressing you and at the time the way you sounded made it quite apparent it fit you much better.

Yes, you can see TAILS' true colors.  Rather, Tails now sees your true colors.  You blatantly lied to Tails and after explaining your predicament you expect everyone to immediately accept you again despite the fact you deceived them.  If anyone is the "bad friend" here, it would undoubtably be you.
I don't expect them to immediately accept me, I either expect them to accept me or break me but the way Tails did it was less than sympathetic so I took affront to it. I'm apparently "disgusting" and it's "my own fault".

No, I don't expect people to accept me. I'll tell you a story -- the first Blocklander I told was someone I felt I loved. I knew I couldn't keep hurting him and so I had to tell him, where I was deathly afraid of him rejecting me. I loved him and if he had rejected me at the time I wouldn't have reacted with hostility.

He came around later and said he did still love me, but after some time he ultimately rejected me, saying he couldn't love me for what I was. I was hurt to no end but I couldn't be angry at him -- partially because I still love him and partially because he let me down softly. I am still friends with him now because we talked things out and were front about it.

I don't expect anyone to immediately accept me (although ARC did) but what I do expect is if they can't handle it they talk it out with me like a normal human being instead of treating me like I'm some sort of disgusting mutant and making me feel worse than I already do.

What ignorance. I know you've seen a stuff ton of starfishs, and there are a stuff ton of starfishs. They're loving everywhere. But there is good. Apparently, you haven't found any of them, but there are good people in the world.  Even if they're hard to find, they're there. Don't let a pile of starfishs convince you otherwise.

I'm not saying anything about this forum, either. I'm not saying everyone here is an starfish but there are good people elsewhere. There are good people everywhere.

There might not be many, but they exist. I assure you, you are not the only person in existence who isn't a horrible human being, and neither am I for that matter.
I know this, Doctor Block, but I grow tired of searching and getting hurt. It's sad now that the bad people outweigh the good people and I will not sift through the pile to find them. It'd only end up with me getting hurt and I am tired of getting hurt. Had I stayed in my shell nothing bad would have happened and I fully regret anything that transpired here and elsewhere. Logically at this point in time I hate life.

Dusty is your name sue
or is it something else

FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EAT THOSE STICKS

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

OH HOLY forget SEVEN ATE NINE

this whole topic is sad
both the people trying to harass sue and sue trying to fight it all off.

No, I don't expect people to accept me. I'll tell you a story -- the first Blocklander I told was someone I felt I loved. I knew I couldn't keep hurting him and so I had to tell him, where I was deathly afraid of him rejecting me. I loved him and if he had rejected me at the time I wouldn't have reacted with hostility.
Wait wait wait, I've got to get the marshmallows on the fire!
SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

OH HOLY forget SEVEN ATE NINE