Author Topic: Your Hand Is Now A Machine Gun That Never Stops Firing!  (Read 2660 times)




Which hand?
I pick left because that one is on my leg.
 
My other hand is on my laptop. plus if you have a laptop, who the forget needs legs? :D

Brother's wall, possibly his Gerbils on the other side, and my sound system.
That and my slippers.

Mine pew'd all over my table.

I WAS PUTING MY HAND LIKE THE THINKER.
ah well, who needs a head anyway.

Aw god there goes my richard.

I shot my fireplace my tv my laptop screen and my christmas tree

Absolutely everything in pretty much every direction of me.
It was also too powerful and I broke my arm in the process.

My only wonder is, where am I storing the ammunition?

It goes through my keyboard then into my head.

Absolutely everything in pretty much every direction of me.
It was also too powerful and I broke my arm in the process.

My only wonder is, where am I storing the ammunition?

(Fallen) is one of those guys who think machine gun = minigun

stuff I just narrowly avoided shooting my face. I shot my fridge.

I'll take it that you mean both hands, just because I feel like it.

My face is gawn, and my screen is fukked.

I'll take it that you mean both hands, just because I feel like it.
We can never touch ourselves or others erotically again. D:
Unless you're into mutilation and gore.