15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 168160 times)

its great to see you making progress on the maps, i will check out medieval kingdom later. keep it coming, bro.

its great to see you making progress on the maps, i will check out medieval kingdom later. keep it coming, bro.

Will do ;)

I expect to fully release Medieval Kingdom in about a month, for now I'm tweaking it and releasing multiple betas.

Haha we're already on v003 :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 11:02:39 PM by Wesley Williams »

oh mah gohd the medievel (possible spelling fail) is out!!!

oh mah gohd the medievel (possible spelling fail) is out!!!

Beta bro.

Can you upload Medevil Castle on RTB? Cause for some reason, something glitched on my computer and Mediafire now doesn't work for me.

Can you upload Medevil Castle on RTB? Cause for some reason, something glitched on my computer and Mediafire now doesn't work for me.

Give me your email? I'll attach the file... or someone can upload it to another hosting site.

Well pretty much nothing works (besides RTB) because randomly my Add-ons file disappeared.

Well pretty much nothing works (besides RTB) because randomly my Add-ons file disappeared.

Well that would explain it. Then you can download from Mediafire? ><

Mediafire now doesn't work for me.
I don't have a place to save the add-on. RTB on Blockland automatically puts the add-on into Blockland.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:04:29 PM by ArfNarf »

I don't have a place to save the add-on.

You don't have any space on your hard drive? Wonderful.

If you actually mean that you don't have an add-ons folder, go into your Blockland folder, right click and go to new>folder. Rename it Add-Ons. However, Blockland cannot function properly without your add-ons folder, meaning that you will now have to completely re-install Blockland or something.

Edit: Saw your edit. You are saving to your Downloads folder because you have not changed the preferences on your browser to save files to your desktop, correct?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:07:35 PM by Wesley Williams »

You don't have any space on your hard drive? Wonderful.

If you actually mean that you don't have an add-ons folder, go into your Blockland folder, right click and go to new>folder. Rename it Add-Ons. However, Blockland cannot function properly without your add-ons folder, meaning that you will now have to completely re-install Blockland or something.

Edit: Saw your edit. You are saving to your Downloads folder because you have not changed the preferences on your browser to save files to your desktop, correct?
I did have an add-ons folder. It may still be on my computer but I cannot find it anywhere.
I always look in:
C: Program Files: Blockland:
and all I see is "Config" and "Screenshots"

Make Downtown before I die of some godforsaken disease I made up that falsely implicates the so called fact that I only have 3 days to live! 0_o

But in all seriousness, awesome maps bro!

11/10? :3

I did have an add-ons folder. It may still be on my computer but I cannot find it anywhere.

Make another folder?

Make Downtown before I die of some godforsaken disease I made up that falsely implicates the so called fact that I only have 3 days to live! 0_o

I'll work on Downtown when I get the time.

Make another folder?
I made a new folder, downloaded the map into the folder, loaded Blockland... nothin.