15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 168191 times)

I made a new folder, downloaded the map into the folder, loaded Blockland... nothin.

Does Blockland work? Post in help/reinstall

Does Blockland work? Post in help/reinstall
The game works and the add-ons are still on Blockland.

The game works and the add-ons are still on Blockland.

Search your Blockland folder for your Add-Ons folder, maybe its hiding somewhere in your Blockland stuff.

Thats all the rest I am going to say. This is the Maps section, not Help.

Should I post Bathroom? I finished it months ago but looking back on it the interior isn't that great...

Should I post Bathroom? I finished it months ago but looking back on it the interior isn't that great...
Do want.

post it!

I'll see. I may add in a clock or something... I don't know.

You should release it! I think it would be very popular, to me at least... But anyway, release it!

ostinyo, you should realize we like your maps, but you seem to be half-hearted on making everything. don't do that to yourself, either go all the way or stop mapping. your attitude is messing with a lot of these maps.

That is very true. My problem is that I have no time... 4 more weeks until summer D: