15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 167691 times)

Do want Bathroom. Then someone could collaborate Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, and Bathroom to make a house.
NINJAEDIT: page 18 woot

I don't think making all of them in one map would be the best idea... who knows though.

I don't think making all of them in one map would be the best idea... who knows though.
Well it would seem cool if they were all together right?

Well it would seem cool if they were all together right?
My thoughts exactly.

Well, it could be done. Connecting them all together in one house, however, is nearly impossible.

Remind me to finish Bathroom later this week. I've been holding on to an almost finished version for a couple months. It'll just be a beta though - I want suggestions fulfilled and better textures before posting to RTB.

Can't wait for Bathroom to be posted.

Can't wait for Bathroom to be posted.

Take note that I made it a long time ago... many things still need to be fixed up before I release anything legit.

Take note that I made it a long time ago... many things still need to be fixed up before I release anything legit.
Did you start making it before i put my first post on this thing?

Did you start making it before i put my first post on this thing?

Yes, I started it last November. Finished the interior in January or February, can't remember. It isn't all that great - I'll release the beta and then take suggestions for what other features to add.

all of ostinyo's maps are good except for medieval

all of ostinyo's maps are good except for medieval

Why not Medieval Kingdom?

Also, Medieval Kingdom is only a beta, so you can't judge it there. But honestly, it's going to be the best one I have so far... if stupid Torque will cooperate.

O MAH GOD SO AWESOMNESS
First Toast! :3

Quote from: no other than Badspot
old joke is old
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:50:58 PM by Blockland1337 »

Do want Bathroom. Then someone could collaborate Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, and Bathroom to make a house.
NINJAEDIT: page 18 woot

Also, we could put in garage :3.

Also, we could put in garage :3.
And maybe BL-Grill for the backyard.
NINJAEDIT: And a dining room.
EDIT:Oh, and Office.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:20:51 PM by GLaDOS (Portal) »

That would be a laggy map.