15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 168178 times)

Copying RTB Isles
I've told you twice before, stop jumping to conclusions.  Is any landmass surrounded by water on a map suddenly an edit of RTB Isles?

I've told you twice before, stop jumping to conclusions.  Is any landmass surrounded by water on a map suddenly an edit of RTB Isles?

Oh, he meant Paradise Island.

That was actually an edit of the [SS] Block Island :)

Oh, he meant Paradise Island.

That was actually an edit of the [SS] Block Island :)
Ah ok I see.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:09:35 PM by Nasoa »

V1 of Bathroom is finally out! I just finished it up after it being in my holding tank for a couple months. Still needs a little touch-up to v2, however.
Oh yes.

Medieval Kingdom, after examining it a bit, looks awesomer than at first. Why must you hold back such awesomeness?

Hold back? Oh wait I still haven't released the full version I? Well Torque hates me and the interior is actually so awesome that it has to break in, some area in, order for Blockland to be able to handle it :(

I'm probably going to end up splitting it in half so that it can finally be bugless. Also the full version includes 2 secret rooms and eventually another castle and other features.

Jesus it's the best medieval RP map ever :O

Jesus it's the best medieval RP map ever :O

It should be when completed... I just don't have time with all of my Honors and AP class homework D: