15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 167297 times)

RTB Nao so everyone can wallow in your glory.

Simple texture fading.  (As well as lit window edits)

Edits would be Evening(sunset-y), Night and Rush Hour(smoggy).  Also, The night version doesn't have to be as dark as you think it may because of light pollution in large cities.

It looks like a neat map though.  Keep up the good work!  ;D

Hrm.. Well I'll see but some parts of the map you will find do actually glow (I love you Torque <3)

Anyways, I'm actually a big builder guy too, my project that I disused will be coming out this winter, should be a blast ;D

RTB Nao so everyone can wallow in your glory.

RTB still won't accept the file D:

Downtown doesn't show up on my maps list :c

I downloaded, put file into add-ons. Maybe I'm missing something

Lol maybe check that you put it in the right add-ons folder, now that Blockland has moved to Documents.

Lol maybe check that you put it in the right add-ons folder, now that Blockland has moved to Documents.
Oh, wait what? Really now...

Oh, wait what? Really now...
You sir are extremely very very super duper late.

You sir are extremely very very super duper late.
Heh, yeah I don't notice things quickly...or I guess normal paced. Tried the map out, lovey as hell. But it seems a lot of the ground on the actual street level is not "brick planting friendly". It says the brick either floats or is stuck :/

Heh, yeah I don't notice things quickly...or I guess normal paced. Tried the map out, lovey as hell. But it seems a lot of the ground on the actual street level is not "brick planting friendly". It says the brick either floats or is stuck :/

Ya I noticed that, may fix it some day. I had to align it to fit the warehouse door openings, so...

Now that Bathroom and Downtown are out, I look forward to Shipwreck Island the most. :O!!!

Uhh I dunno if I'll finish that lol... That is an extremely old project. Look forward to my unreleased maps though, those will be great haha

I don't like Downtown...Can you make it Blocky?

Nope. If you want a blocky style, build it.

I downloaded Downtown and it will not show up in map list, what do I do?

I downloaded Downtown and it will not show up in map list, what do I do?

If you put it in your Documents/Blockland/Add-ons folder it should work.

Does anyone know if RTB is accepting large files again? Might give Downtown a go.