15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 167537 times)

Bump. I guess I will release Downtown through mediafire, as RTB has refused the file for three weeks now. Not really sure why :/

For anyone wondering, I am (for the most part) no longer working on public maps. Maps are now being made strictly for my server, which should be quite a fun place to hang out at this winter break (hint hint). Drop by my sever when it's up to check out one of my many projects!

Bump. I guess I will release Downtown through mediafire, as RTB has refused the file for three weeks now. Not really sure why :/

For anyone wondering, I am (for the most part) no longer working on public maps. Maps are now being made strictly for my server, which should be quite a fun place to hang out at this winter break (hint hint). Drop by my sever when it's up to check out one of my many projects!
Yeah, I' not going to be making that many maps anymore either. By now most good maps have been made, and anyone still pumping them out is probably half-assing them.

Oh, and "Bathroom" is listed twice in the directory at the top of your post.

Thanks for that, its supposed to be Cemetery ;)

Who made BLIP Islands? I wonder...

Posted Downtown beta... it's kind of crap right now because I had to re-do all the textures and there's no collision on half the buildings :\
where's the link?

That was a long time ago guys, removed it way back when.

I suppose I'll just put it out on mediafire :/

I got this same problem when I tried to upload Special Stage Route A. It was broken anyway, so whatever.

Is it a problem with RTB right now?

Appears to be. Is it big? Because mine was below the 20mb limit but still didn't work. It said that no file was selected.

Yes, it's 9.0 MB. I PMed Ephialtes about it but he never responded.

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE DOWNTOWN COMES OUT!!
:D
BEST MAPS EVER!

I honestly never "finished" Downtown, and the lighting got pretty messed up from the interior being so large. I'll just release it as is and maybe work on it again later to fix some things.

Yup, just tried to post it to RTB and it was denied without any reason again. I will post the mediafire link later today.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:11:35 PM by Wesley Williams »

Do you think you could make a House map?

We've got a bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, and backyard. All we need now is a dining room and attic, then you could merge them together and make an entire house.

That would be cool. A bit of work, but cool.

Actually, that would be extremely difficult - but now that the interior files for the default maps have been released it could be done. Dunno if I'll ever do something like that, but it's a thought.

After trying a few more attempts to post Downtown to RTB, I have now posted the mediafire download link. It's not quite finished, but tell me what you think. Actually haven't worked on it for almost a month ;)