15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 168186 times)

Poll has 300 voters. :O

11 people have voted horrible >:O

so...what'd you do? Give up?

If you mean you think Ostinyo's stopped making maps, I doubt it.

Hah, quite the contrary. Whether I will ever release any of the "to come" maps, who knows. Maybe Ill release Downtown sometime.

Right now I'm working on a massive map that I hope to have completed come next summer. However, it will not be released to the public.

Hah, quite the contrary. Whether I will ever release any of the "to come" maps, who knows. Maybe Ill release Downtown sometime.

Right now I'm working on a massive map that I hope to have completed come next summer. However, it will not be released to the public.
RPG or Portal one?

Portal 3 is mainly a build. This will be an RPG. I'll release more specs on it later,  but I think the community is going to love it.

If you guys are wondering why I'm not working in maps much, heres what's on my plate as of late (no rhyme intended):
- New map
- Portal 3
- Challenge
- Triforce
- Nuketown

Wow, if it takes that long it must be huge. City-like map or something else?

Wow, if it takes that long it must be huge. City-like map or something else?

Something else, I'll tell everyone once I get more progress done on it, I only just started Friday.

City maps cannot be used for city RPGs?

Something else, I'll tell everyone once I get more progress done on it, I only just started Friday.

City maps cannot be used for city RPGs?
I was thinking of the topic you made asking for books and stuff.

Oh? I do not recall... don't think that was meant for an RPG though.