15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.1%)
Good.
86 (17.5%)
EPIC :3
318 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 486

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 167546 times)

no matter what happens, you always delay all of these maps. i just don't get it.

You should have seen the progress I made on Medieval Kingdom in such a short timespan. I just prefer building right now so I haven't worked on anything.

I'll get back to work this week. Unfortunately my computer usage is very limited, so my progress will be stop and go.

No Portal 3. I'm making a simulation of it on Blockland. It will have a story line and everything.
Oh okeh :3

V1 of Bathroom is finally out! I just finished it up after it being in my holding tank for a couple months. Still needs a little touch-up to v2, however.

No, if you did any research at all, you would find that Heed was never part of BLIP. I was one of the three original founders, and made the map for us because I was the only mapper in our group. Heed then hosted his server at BLIP Islands when Scooler (an original founder of BLIP) posted it on RTB without anyone else's approval. That is how BLIP Islands became a public map in the first place.

A few months later, when I was the only BLIP Administrator still active, I ended BLIP, and changed the name of the map to Paradise Island. This update also allowed me to do simple changes such as make the beach flatter. It also became necessary for me to remove the old map because many people were beginning to think that Scooler made it, because he posted it.

And this is how Paradise Island came to be. If anyone would like a further BLIP history lesson, PM me or IRC me on Blockland. I hope this will be the last explanation I have to give, and the last of the 'STOL

BLIp Islands was made by God_Of_Bricks and his friend they have a clan called BLIP

BLIp Islands was made by God_Of_Bricks and his friend they have a clan called BLIP

God of Bricks has no idea how to make a map. He is 12 years old and we are friends. Do you want a further history lesson?

Bricks was not an original founder of BLIP, but after I met him on [SS] Block City, he joined my server and became interested.

Go to BLIPs forums that I shut down for more info, I'm tired of typing.
http://www.blip.smfforfree.com

YES BATHROOMS OUT YES THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG THANK YOUUUUUUUU  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:
(sorreh bout spam. im so excieted!!!!!! :D)

Bathroom needs a v2 before RTB. Hopefully I'll get it done within a month ;)

You are great at this.

Just...

Wow.

NOTaninjaedit:

I have but one question?

How long do you work on these maps?

Like, on average.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 04:45:25 PM by Butler »

Well there are long intervals between when I work on them... I worked on the interior for Bathroom for probably around 5-7 hours. If I were to go in now and make Bathroom, it would only take me about 3 hours. Bathroom was an experience for me.

Although I do still need to get the light going in it.

:O

Im going to make a legit racetrack soon... I've been getting annoyed by the lack of real racing on Blockland.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:17:35 AM by Wesley Williams »

I've been working on some and tried to get support for a racing gamemode. No luck with the gamemode though.