Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546878 times)

If you mean customers like me, then yes.

You host your boss battles with Kaph's server provider? What made you choose his rather than RTB's?

maybe its because he doesnt like lub personally
i know i don't and would never want to be in a business relationship with him

You host your boss battles with Kaph's server provider? What made you choose his rather than RTB's?
Boss Battles is hosted on RTB. If you were not aware, Kalphiter's service (and Boss Battles) have been around a lot longer than RTB hosting has been. Before RTB hosting, I used Kalphiter's service to host Boss Battles. While I may have moved Boss Battles over to RTB, I still kept my account here and am now using it to host the Deathmaze.

Boss Battles is hosted on RTB. If you were not aware, Kalphiter's service (and Boss Battles) have been around a lot longer than RTB hosting has been. Before RTB hosting, I used Kalphiter's service to host Boss Battles. While I may have moved Boss Battles over to RTB, I still kept my account here and am now using it to host the Deathmaze.

Well which hosting service do you think is better?

Kaphost has proven to be more than capable of my hosting needs. In the past year and a half I've had it I haven't had any problems apart from a security problem that Kalphiter sorted out. When my server started crashing abruptly Kalphiter went out of his way to help me fix an error in my coding even though he didn't have to. My server had no lag even with 50+ players and running a CPU-intensive mod. It's a great service and I would recommend buying it.

Kaphost has proven to be more than capable of my hosting needs. In the past year and a half I've had it I haven't had any problems apart from a security problem that Kalphiter sorted out. When my server started crashing abruptly Kalphiter went out of his way to help me fix an error in my coding even though he didn't have to. My server had no lag even with 50+ players and running a CPU-intensive mod. It's a great service and I would recommend buying it.

He's asking pecon.

I was asking Pecon, but anyone in general who is a customer of Kaph's is fine too, I just need feedback. My friend might buy Kaph's, but what makes Kaph's better than RTB?

I was asking Pecon, but anyone in general who is a customer of Kaph's is fine too, I just need feedback. My friend might buy Kaph's, but what makes Kaph's better than RTB?
If your friend is seeking ease-of-use, he should go to RTB. Otherwise, if he can wait until more features arrive here, he can come here.

The only thing I like more about RTB is the remote console being a easier to use. A lot of the other features that would make it better don't usually end up working anyways.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:43:38 PM by Pecon »

If your friend is seeking ease-of-use, he should go to RTB. Otherwise, if he can wait until more features arrive here, he can come here.

Are there any reasons why he should get yours over Ephi's RTB though?

Are there any reasons why he should get yours over Ephi's RTB though?
Multi-month packages cost less than RTB.

Multi-month packages cost less than RTB.

Yeah, Kaph's seems like the better deal, and my friend would rather give business to Kaph. The chances are though, he won't buy it. However, I might consider getting it.

He told me it was going to be ready by March 17. I'm probably wrong though.
Pretty curious, what happened to this date?

Pretty curious, what happened to this date?
He decided to work on other Kaphost things other than the panel. He did promise me some progress over the next month.