Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546971 times)

Glass what the flying forget..

Hey glass, get ready for an IP ban. Because I'm 100% certain it's coming now.
Glass what the flying forget..
What'd he do?
He hasn't posted in here since at least the 18th.

What'd he do?
You didn't see what happened last night, neither did I but
apparently he posted a metric stuffload of gay research.

What'd he do?
He posted about 500 gifs of gay research, the post was deleted.

I hate it when I buy 6 months of service and get 5.4 months instead.

I hate it when I buy 6 months of service and get 5.4 months instead.
what happened?

what happened?
I guess it ran through my next payment because I didn't shut my server down.

EDIT: All sorted out
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:20:55 PM by Plexious »

So, I'd like to buy a server, but I have a few questions about stuff.

Does the autosaver save ownership/events/emitters etc. properly?  The ownership is the big question.  Does it save the ownership of each individual brick?  If not, can that be changed?  I've always wanted to host a large community build, but that's just not possible with the way vanilla saving works.

RTB Hosting has an automatic restart feature.  Does your service have something similar? And if so, can I turn it off?

So, I don't actually want to host the server 24/7.  Leaving an empty server up can give it a bad reputation.  And if there isn't an admin present late at night, things can get a little hairy.  Do you happen to have anything that could be used to automatically close/open/password a server?  I could probably make something myself, but why do the work when it has already been done before?

Does the autosaver save ownership/events/emitters etc. properly?  The ownership is the big question.  Does it save the ownership of each individual brick?  If not, can that be changed?  I've always wanted to host a large community build, but that's just not possible with the way vanilla saving works.
Bricks are automatically saved as exact duplicates of what's on the server; ownership is never lost. This autosaver is the only one of its kind that does that.

RTB Hosting has an automatic restart feature.  Does your service have something similar? And if so, can I turn it off?
There is none at the moment, but I may be able to arrange one for you if you need it.

So, I don't actually want to host the server 24/7.  Leaving an empty server up can give it a bad reputation.  And if there isn't an admin present late at night, things can get a little hairy.  Do you happen to have anything that could be used to automatically close/open/password a server?  I could probably make something myself, but why do the work when it has already been done before?
I don't know of anyone making something like this.

Bricks are automatically saved as exact duplicates of what's on the server; ownership is never lost. This autosaver is the only one of its kind that does that.
There is none at the moment, but I may be able to arrange one for you if you need it.
I don't know of anyone making something like this.
That last sentence you said would be really cool a mod that can open and close your server at certain times!

I am super surprised this server still exists.

You're surprised that the service with higher quality servers is still around?

I'm surprised you still exist.

I don't see why it wouldn't.

Does Kaph still have customers..?

Does Kaph still have customers..?
If you mean customers like me, then yes.