Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546253 times)

Could I have the eval zip? I need it for my server because I have no direct console access..

Any news on the new panel? The length of delay must be close to the one you ridiculed RTB so much over, how embarrassing for you.

Any news on the new panel? The length of delay must be close to the one you ridiculed RTB so much over, how embarrassing for you.
He told me it was going to be ready by March 17. I'm probably wrong though.

3 months after his publicly announced deadline, oh dear. Nice of him to keep all clients informed, I definitely won't be renewing my service with Kaphost.

3 months after his publicly announced deadline, oh dear. Nice of him to keep all clients informed, I definitely won't be renewing my service with Kaphost.
stfu richardhead

Word, you are kind of getting annoying. Who literally starts fights with other hosting companies, do you know how unprofessional that looks? I don't want to bring minecraft in here but have you ever seen hostig companies for Minecraft arguing over each other, if anyone saw that they wouldn't want to rent a server.

I'm not another hosting company and I'm a Kaphost paying client, I'm fully entitled to ask where the new management panel is.

I'm not another hosting company and I'm a Kaphost paying client, I'm fully entitled to ask where the new management panel is.
The part: "How embarrassing for you." was a bit uncalled for, but the question itself is okay.
Interesting to see you are a Kaphost paying client.
(Probably to see how well he does, but that is only clever)

Did this died?
I'd hate to rub it in kalph's face if it did, but it seems like there's still clients running servers.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM by DrenDran »

Word, you are kind of getting annoying. Who literally starts fights with other hosting companies, do you know how unprofessional that looks? I don't want to bring minecraft in here but have you ever seen hostig companies for Minecraft arguing over each other, if anyone saw that they wouldn't want to rent a server.
It's basically like Samsung and Apple

But I don't know once of these services is which company

well long lived kaphost lmao

It's basically like Samsung and Apple

But I don't know once of these services is which company
So you have one company making half-decent products, and another that uses hardware from the first company to make less powerful devices with a worse OS, that it (despite the customers' wishes) insists on acting as a babysitter for?

Hey glass, get ready for an IP ban. Because I'm 100% certain it's coming now.