Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546934 times)

I was kinda hoping Kilser would be the king of page 420.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 02:44:59 PM by Cool Boi »

Lolwut?

So I guess kaphost is now dead since Kalphiter is banned

He is? And since it's not purely forum-based, I don't think that would kill it.

oh god lol.

So I guess kaphost is now dead since Kalphiter is banned
This is ridiculous. Badspot gives the banned no ability to say anything and just chokes them from the community.

The service hasn't really accepted new clients but it thrives occasionally as the supporter of the game's best servers.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 07:41:58 PM by Kalphiter² »

The service hasn't really accepted new clients but it thrives occasionally as the supporter of the game's best servers.
Like me.

This is ridiculous. Badspot gives the banned no ability to say anything and just chokes them from the community.

I was just about to say "Didn't Kalphiter say he has an ALT in his Drama against ephi".

Lol. The reason he "chokes" banned users out of the community is so they won't make some bullstuff excuse and cause more drama.

Badspot gives the banned no ability to say anything and just chokes them from the community.
..what would be the point of a ban if they could talk and participate?

I was just about to say "Didn't Kalphiter say he has an ALT in his Drama against ephi".

Lol. The reason he "chokes" banned users out of the community is so they won't make some bullstuff excuse and cause more drama.
..what would be the point of a ban if they could talk and participate?
Let's talk about this somewhere else.

The service hasn't really accepted new clients
i don't understand this

do you mean to say you've been actively turning people down, or that no new clients have joined your service?

i don't understand this

do you mean to say you've been actively turning people down, or that no new clients have joined your service?
Not many have come to me, one reason being that no one really knows about this service.

Not many have come to me, one reason being that no one really knows about this service.
the main reason being competition no doubt

the main reason being competition no doubt
Well, yes. One of these reasons Linux is unpopular is because Windows and Mac are competing well against Linux. The big OSes are still inferior yet they still overwhelm Linux.

where your brown townogy falls short is that linux doesn't sell itself based on who's using their OS; it's about the OS itself