Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 547004 times)

one less subpar hosting service by an insane person

happy 2014
I had his service for a while before I got my own VPS (due to me needing to host more than just Blockland)
I never had any problems with him or his service. Sad to see it go.

pecon you have not been around here long enough to say that.
Sorry, but I've been here longer than you.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=10369

one less subpar hosting service by an insane person

happy 2014
I've literally had to teach Ephialtes and Lub how to design their features. Calling this subpar when this service and I were a strong guidance for other services is pretty insane to say.

I can assure you this hosting service was not directed by Michael Bay.

few mistakes? pecon you have not been around here long enough to say that. you have no idea.

even in the time you have been here, he has been among the most prominent cynical users, lashing out at users unprovoked and generally contributing nothing in threads but insults, complaints, and general negativity. seriously, look at his posts sometime. his name may as well be synonymous with starfish.
Pecon7 joined one month after I did about 5.5 years ago. ???

I hate to take this to a personal insult, but you steered it that way: I have contributed more to the community than you ever have. You contribute almost nothing and are proud of it. tezuni's best work

We never did figure out whose alt you were...

I am disappointed that you people simply cannot stop reminiscing on Kalphiter's few mistakes. His contributions have heavily outweighed his mistakes (RTB hosting wouldn't exist without Kaphost having made the first trail for dedicated hosting). The BLF has a sickness where nobody seems to be able to forgive anything, it's disgusting.
Kalphiter, even though your reputation isn't that good, you were the first real hosting service for this game, so i applaud you for that and your service over the years.
You have continued to support the community with your service even though people spoke badly about you, your behavior and your service.
Without you, the other hosting services might have never existed, so you could say you sparked a new kind of service to exist in our community.

Well done and thanks for hosting the servers that you hosted.
This.

You may suck at social interactions, but you were still a big contributor to the world of Blockland.
I had his service for a while before I got my own VPS (due to me needing to host more than just Blockland)
I never had any problems with him or his service. Sad to see it go.
Thanks for the support.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:04:11 PM by Kalphiter^4 »

what those guys said.

shame to see you go, but i'm actually amazed - it hadn't died months ago like i thought, it was still going pretty strong up until now.

I made the first reply to this topic three years ago.
I wonder if I can also get the last reply.

R.I.P.

You may suck at social interactions, but you were still a big contributor to the world of Blockland.

Wow, after using this service a long time ago (almost a year now), I feel sad that it's going away. I just wanted to say thanks for providing hosting, letting me help with New Year's when you hosted it, and the amazing support you gave me (including raising the vehicle limit over 20). If you ever start this up again or run a different service, let me know.

Ephi be like

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/75149-Huell-rolling-money-bed-gif-D6gB.gif[/img

"My work here....is done."

Still my favorite hosting service. Was noticeably faster than RTB to me. Thanks Kalph

Thank you Kalph, we'll miss you and your hosting service.

Thanks for the heads-up with the server status images.

I hope you're not entirely leaving Blockland..

Just got banned permanently and silently for no clear reason. Can't fix the "problem" because it's not identified.

what those guys said.

shame to see you go, but i'm actually amazed - it hadn't died months ago like i thought, it was still going pretty strong up until now.
R.I.P.

gg
Still my favorite hosting service. Was noticeably faster than RTB to me. Thanks Kalph
Thank you Kalph, we'll miss you and your hosting service.
Thanks for the support.

Wow, after using this service a long time ago (almost a year now), I feel sad that it's going away. I just wanted to say thanks for providing hosting, letting me help with New Year's when you hosted it, and the amazing support you gave me (including raising the vehicle limit over 20). If you ever start this up again or run a different service, let me know.
You're welcome. I don't plan on continuing the service or any service.

Thanks for the heads-up with the server status images.
It was irresponsible to use the IP for the status images, so hopefully issues like this won't happen when I need to change IPs.

I hope you're not entirely leaving Blockland..
No; I'll be around.